Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW3 Java not Flash Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on September-22-2007 at 4:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Your tour does not work. We get the loader and then the skin but no viewer or map viewer. I tested with I.E 7.0 and Microsoft JVM and Firefox and Sun Java (Same result)

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on September-22-2007 at 1:25pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

On your computer it is most likely calling from cache so this is not a good guide.

Chances are you have a corrupt file on the server. This can happen if the upload gets the format wrong I.E: ASCII vs Binary etc.

It is very hard to say without access to the files on the server. "IF" you have chosen to "encrypt" the files try again without them encrypted.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-23-2007 at 11:08am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
The tour loads fine for me with IE6 but when I click on a hotshot it will freeze up. If I let it run thru it will make a 360 and then stop and freeze.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by mhc1 on September-24-2007 at 4:45pm
View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
Hm skin loads- but NO tour.

We also are looking for a tour that makes a JAVA - Fullscreen option.

Hope that this error will be found :-)

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

Message posted by Joe Rao on September-25-2007 at 2:48am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts
It seems stange that I have no any problem you mentioned viewing the tour. I'm using IE7 and Java 1.6.2.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by tbrusson on September-25-2007 at 4:19am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
On mac OS 10.4.10,
with Safari 2.0.4 it works but it takes a very long time to load
with Firefox 2.0.0.7 the scenes and the plan won't load

thierry

Message posted by smooth on September-26-2007 at 12:16am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hmm, I assume you resized your images Brian? As I can now view your tour quite easily and the download time is reasonable as well.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tblworld on September-26-2007 at 4:25am
View tblworld's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tblworld Search   Visit tblworld's Homepage www   Quote tblworld Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts

Thanks for the comments, but to be honest I and my client are not really happy with the speed when loading both Java and Flash. The images are 2000x1000 and the whole java tour is only 7.02MB, Flash being 32.7MB. My techie friend finds it strange how when in flash tour the images load on demand, ie if you go to a location it takes 5-10 seconds to get there, strange. We are looking at a way to load the images first into the cache before the tour starts, he is doing it as I do not know how.

Again thanks all please feel free to advise, Brian

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register