Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: FOV issue with flash Export in TW3 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Guillaume on October-04-2007 at 4:34am
View Guillaume's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guillaume Search   Quote Guillaume Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Guillaume
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
October-04-2007
10 Posts
Hello,

I encounter an issue with every partial cylindrical panorama I try to add in my tour.
No problem with full 360 ones.

Even by setting the fov value to the max in both "properties & actions" window of the scene and in the "movie rec" windows (in and out frames of the scene) it is like I do nothing. The FOV value is not the good one. It is like it was set at the middle.

This issue is for flash export.
TW version : 3.00.070927

Any clue ?
regards, Guillaume

Message posted by smooth on October-04-2007 at 4:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Are you making a NEW movie track that you have full control over or are you allowing the default "Slideshow" named movie track?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Guillaume on October-04-2007 at 5:31am
View Guillaume's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guillaume Search   Quote Guillaume Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Guillaume
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
October-04-2007
10 Posts
Yes, I'm using a full control movie track by copying and pasting the first one.

I'm starting to think it is a bug because when I set the panfov option to full everything is normal when the tour is rendered (exept the aspect of course ...)

Message posted by Guillaume on October-10-2007 at 1:07pm
Guillaume
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
October-04-2007
10 Posts
Is there anybody here that encountered the same issue ?

I did a lot of tries for the last days and it is always the same.
I export the tour in both flash and Java :

The tour rendered in flash is good overall quality but each time it displays a partial panorama, there is a FOV and PAN issue : Like a big zoom in blocked ...

While the tour in Java doesn't have the Fov issue, some full panoramas don't start at the right pan setting. (I have allready seen some issues like that in this forum ...)
Of course I have set the settings both in the "property and actions" of the scene and in the "movie rec" place.

For now, by waiting any bug correction in a future release, I add partial panoramas as if the were "still images"
The rendered view is not so natural as you can imagine but this the only way I found to show these partial cylindricals panos

Message posted by alexphotof11 on February-12-2010 at 2:24pm
View alexphotof11's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by alexphotof11 Search   Visit alexphotof11's Homepage www   Quote alexphotof11 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
alexphotof11
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
February-02-2010
6 Posts
Hi everyone;

Does any bodu know how to set the FOV in normal both scene viewer and and full screen mode ??. I all ready set the initial FOV in the Movie Rec panel. I normal scene works ok, but in full screen returns to the default FOV. How can I correct it ??
Thank you.

-------------
Happy Shots !!!

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-12-2010 at 2:47pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
FOV can be set in a least 3 places.

The global preferences

The image parameters (you know like where you can set the spin speed and pan and tilts)

and the movie tracks.

If you only set them in the "movie" then as soon as you interact with the scene and go full screen I could see maybe how the FOV might change. Make sure they are set in the other places mentioned and maybe it will behave as you intend.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register