Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: I am Happy with TW3 Please View Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tblworld on October-04-2007 at 5:56pm
View tblworld's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tblworld Search   Visit tblworld's Homepage www   Quote tblworld Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts

Hello all, first of all I have to say I really am enjoying TW3 and my clients are happy with the results so thank you Easypano and this Forum. I find the support excellent!! Well everyone I have designed 4 tours for a hotel please feel free and comment, positive critisim please. All four follow on from each other so click here to view.

Thanks all for your advice, Brian

Message posted by jordi on October-05-2007 at 3:33am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi Brian !!

First of all congragulation for your job, it's ok, and working very good, I like the features of your tour...

but there are few positive ctritisim about the design, that I hope can help to improve your job:

1. The tipography it's not sharp, and it's making and effect of low quality, this is something you can change easilly in photoshop....

2. I think the same is happening to the background image, which maibe is to compressed....

3. Maibe when you take out the squares from the logo (the up one and the down one), it will looks more integrated ...

anyway, this are little comments, but in general it's nice....

2 questions:

you have decided not to put loading image, beacause of some loading problems... I mean of course you have loading image, which is the same of the tour... so you have put this image for some loading trouble??

How did you get it to open new blank window??

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-05-2007 at 4:11am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Brian

I think the skin is looking really good. It is often the skin that looks lousy on many tours, but it is SO important that the skin is the same high quality as the images.

The only thing I would change, is the panorama file size so it looks better in full screen. It is so important for a hotel to show the best of the facilities.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by tblworld on October-08-2007 at 2:09pm
View tblworld's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tblworld Search   Visit tblworld's Homepage www   Quote tblworld Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts

Thankyou, for your comments. Jordi I decided not to have a loading because I don't like the idea of another image taking it's time loading, Morten, I had to compress all the images on the tour so that the tour did not delay too long when going to a different location, hopefully I have found a happy medium between showing the hotel and the time for loading so that the surfer can enjoy the experience. Yes I agree with the images top and bottom but to be honest I actually like this effect, mad I know and my client enjoys the layout.

Thanks again all, Brian

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register