Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver Wish List (October 2007) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on October-08-2007 at 12:07pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

After attempting to help many others either here on the forum or via private tuition it has become clear Tourweaver needs:

1) Textarea Hyperlinks

Simple HTML commands will do. http://, Mailto:, would do for a start. It is a 100% required feature and should have always been part of Textarea options.

2) Textarea Image Hyperlinks/Hotspots

It should be possible to add a hotspots (positionable) or hyperlink (whole image) to a Testarea Image. Same as you would on a forum using normal forum codes.

3) Scene Loading Bar

This should work in conjunction with the "Pre-Loading Image" and be factual to the weight in KB/MB of the panorama scene. Possibly could or should be an option in flash for the flash based tours.

4) Tour Loading Bar (Java)

The tour loading bar needs to actually be relevant to the tour and do something useful. By being factual to the weight in KB/MB of the panorama tour (or at least intial skin and first scene)

5) NEW (Imagearea) Hyperlinks/Hotspots

This would be a NEW option that would be similar to Textarea and should contain all options listed above for Textarea. But be changed to reflect "Image". Because having images listed under "text" is bizarre! and a tad confusing to users.

6) Multiple Actions

Often asked is for the option of multiple actions to be able to be set to the one button. I.E: Sound & Link to Scene. It should be possible with one click to set more than one action into play.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by taczer on October-10-2007 at 5:21am
View taczer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by taczer Search   Quote taczer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
taczer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Poland
April-05-2007
10 Posts
One more suggestion

It would be very handy if the positioning of pop up window was changed so that it could appear in any place of the presentation window (not only in 9 points)
I'd like the pop up window to appear exactly over the scene viewer or text area.

Regards, Taczer

Message posted by raketakutya on October-12-2007 at 7:24am
View raketakutya's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by raketakutya Search   Quote raketakutya Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
raketakutya
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hungary
July-16-2007
5 Posts
  • For more comlex web applications, I wish an "execute script" field for each scene! The script runs when the scene is loaded! It is important becouse I often use many frames for building a multiple exhibition, and i would like to fill my frames, when a scene is loaded, not only when I push a button!
  • The textarea, textarea-image actions are really important too,
    but the perfect key for me should be the following:
    I would like to place texts, images, buttons, to the surface of a textarea!
    It works like an "objects area", what i can link to scenes, maps.
  • I would like a low quality publish is flash, with the motion of version 070817. :-)

-------------
Csaba -
www.3dvirtualistura.hu

Message posted by raketakutya on October-12-2007 at 11:38am
View raketakutya's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by raketakutya Search   Quote raketakutya Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
raketakutya
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hungary
July-16-2007
5 Posts
  • Textareas needs about 5 pixel margin on their inside! Sometimes the texts attach to the scrollbar fully!
  • It will be good to show texts full justify. Many customers of mine asks that.

-------------
Csaba -
www.3dvirtualistura.hu

Message posted by Hawkaye007 on October-12-2007 at 7:41pm
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts
These are all good ideas and suggestions, but one item that we would really like to see supported is video clips that could be played in the viewer window.  We do a lot of not-for-profit church camps and historical landmarks.  The immersive 360 is great, but we'd like to show some of the activities that take place with short video clips.  Just our 2 cents worth.

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3

Message posted by thedhgroup on October-15-2007 at 9:40pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I agree with Hawkaye007. As an alternative to panowalker I envision a transition effect or video file between scenes where a non-interactive video is played that is basically a walk from 360 scene to 360 scene. I know and understand that a 10 second video clip's file size may be larger than a typical pano image but I think the idea has merit if the video is compressed and frame rate is done properly. This should be especially easy to do with flash.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by randalltomes on October-20-2007 at 5:02am
View randalltomes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by randalltomes Search   Visit randalltomes's Homepage www   Quote randalltomes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
randalltomes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-20-2007
61 Posts

You can position the pop up window by adjusting the code in the link for the pop up.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms536651.aspx

It uses the window.open method which supports a top, left property.

Here is what the generated code produces

<a title="#" onClick="javascript:window.open('http://www.3dimagetour.com/3PalmsPMG/Beach%20Cottages/5th/View%20Tour_Beach%20Cottages.html','_blank','status=yes,top=0,left=0,width=581,height=626');">View Tour</a>

Change the top=0 to top=yournumber and the same with left.

Message posted by randalltomes on October-20-2007 at 5:12am
View randalltomes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by randalltomes Search   Visit randalltomes's Homepage www   Quote randalltomes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
randalltomes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-20-2007
61 Posts

I have noticed in previous versions and 3.0 version of Tour Weaver that when you click on a thumb image to view a scene there is a long delay. These delays go away after a few minutes in 3.0 but persisted in previous versions. There needs to be some acknowledgement that a thumb image has been clicked and to wait a moment for the scene to load. To the end user it appears the thumb buttons don't work. 

Using the hand pointer for the curser over the thumbnail image instead of using the standard mouse curser would be more professional.

Message posted by stampede on October-22-2007 at 7:15am
View stampede's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stampede Search   Visit stampede's Homepage www   Quote stampede Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stampede
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
September-22-2005
26 Posts
The possibility of changing the text size and font for thumbnails when the Name Visible is checked, would be a nice option.  

-------------

ActionPhoto International

Message posted by DaMan on October-22-2007 at 8:21am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

I would love to see video supported as I sure everyone one else would.  I just do not see panowalker ever really working on a feasability scale. (though the concept is awsome)

DaMan

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register