Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver tour and DTA Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-08-2007 at 8:02pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi everybody.

I remember that some time ago we talked about including tours in electronic brochures made with www.desktopauthor.com

It have been some time since I have seen anybody using DTA. Are there still any of you out there that uses the program?

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on October-09-2007 at 12:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Morton,

Do you have a DTA license? Are you a member of the DTA forum? I'm the Moderator of the DTA forum.

We use the DTA ebooks daily.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Fitz on October-09-2007 at 9:38am
View Fitz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fitz Search   Visit Fitz's Homepage www   Quote Fitz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
August-02-2005
43 Posts

Morten,

I still use DTA everyday.

Download my latest  real estate brochure. 

www.vizmark.co.za/CD_Muscle.zip

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-09-2007 at 5:17pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Smooth

Yes I do have a DTA license. And some time ago I actually managed to make 1 whole brochure - and I never touched the program again. I have tried to advertise for electronic brochures a couple of times, but no luck so far. But now I just got an inquiry and my attention was caught again.

I think that there are 2 main challenges when selling electronic brochures like DTA

1) A plug-in is required.

2) PDF to Flash catalogues. It is more and more common to publish a pdf file as a virtual flash catalogue. IT is often faster and cheaper the building a brochure from scratch.

@ Steve. It is great to see that you are still active in here. Congratulation with your new website.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register