Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: What is your compelling reasons? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-09-2007 at 9:20pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

I am reading up on selling techniques and marketing in order to more effienctly sell Virtual Tours. One of the challenges is to give the potentiel clients the compelling reason why they should order a panorama or a virtual tour.

I would like some feedback from other virtual tour providers to what your compelling reasons are.
What is the real value of a panorama / virtual tour?

Here are my suggestions:

- It increases online bookings (hotels) up to 46%
- You convert more online visitors in to real life customers
- It gives the client a competitive advantage.
- Virtual Tours makes the clients website more effecient as a marketing channel.

What am I missing?

Best regards
Morten Andersen

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by eagle on October-09-2007 at 10:41pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts
VTs are like any other medium meant to reach your target audience.

In real estate, that is true. You want potential buyers for the property to be able to preview it online.

But there is also another reason why, sellers almost always demand such. So, in cases like those, you're not really doing it primarily to reach the buyers, you're doing it to satisfy the sellers.

I liken it to newpaper ads for listings, a miniscule number of folks read the paper for properties. They go online to do their search. So, why do it still? Again ... the sellers. They are really the audience for such.

Sorry for the length of the reply. :)

r,
eagle

Message posted by marktold on October-10-2007 at 1:54am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

There are 3 reasons why a clients buys a tour

a) he want to look good
b) he want the visitors to think he is technology up to date
c) he wants to make money

c ist the most importent one.

I have a calculater where I see how many rooms a hotel has and how much they are booked at an average Price.

5 Rooms at 100 USD at 90 % means 18'250 USD of lost ravenue.
(5rooms x 100USD x 365Days x 0.1)

So if you can convince the client that with a tour or panos of his rooms he could get a 1 % increase in bookings he could spend 1'825 USD on panos and would make money after the fist year.

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-10-2007 at 2:23am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Makus

It is a good point to calculate the lost business. The only thing is that most hotels have different prices during the year. And how can you figure out how much of they are booked??

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by daugaard47 on October-10-2007 at 3:41am
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
Here is a good video I bought for $10 that explains the Real Estate market through the clients perspective.
VR for Real Estate: The Client's Perspective I recommend it to anyone trying to break into the Real Estate Market. There is also a good one called The Business of VR Photography the Main Topic of this video is What Should you be Charging for your Virtual Tours. This one is a must have! There are also many more videos that deal with the future of VR Photography. The ones I mentioned are the only two I've watched so far.
                             Take Care,
                                    Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register