Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Change default e-mail message Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by chapt0r on October-18-2007 at 11:26am
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Hey guys,

In TW3 pro, when I add an e-mail link to the tour, I have been using, Link URL to mailto:address@X.com But I seen the e-mail link, but it automatically puts in that default message of "hey I found this tour, check it out! etc" I would really like the e-mail to pop-up addressed to the realtor, and either be blank or have a subject of "interested in Listing" or something of that nature.

Is there a way to edit this or create these results? Sorry if I am just missing it, and appreciate the help

W

Message posted by chapt0r on October-18-2007 at 11:43am
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Oops I just did notice that it does produce a blank e-mail in 3 now. If there is any further ability to edit this let me know, but if not I should be good to go. :)

w

Message posted by smooth on October-18-2007 at 11:48am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This is standard email coding.

You would type mailto:address@X.com?subject=Something in the subject line&body=Something in the body of the email

At this stage I haven't tested this in Tourweaver but I would expect it to work.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on October-22-2007 at 9:20am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

OK, I can confirm that this method works after just testing it.

Test it for yourself, cut 'n' paste

address@X.com?subject=Something in the subject line&body=Something in the body of the email 

into your tour build to test. Adjust the content and address you require and your in business. ;O)

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register