Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 3.00 is updated today! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on October-29-2007 at 8:13am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Customers,

Both Tourweaver 3.00 Professional Edition and Standard Edition have been updated again. You are welcome to download them to have a try. Make sure you've transferred the license key and removed the previous copy completely before you install this new one.

Builder: 3.00.071029 Download

Added features:

• Scene loading process is provided as default. The background color of scene viewer is applied as default color. Its color can't be customized.

Fixed features:

• Different acitions will be mixed up when different hotspots/radars own the same name.
  • The system will break down after scene image is replaced.
  • If hotspot is displayed outside a certain scene image after it's replaced, then this hotspot will not be displayed properly in tour viewer after publishing.
    Fixed bugs in Flash viewer
  • The min/max setting of cylindrical panorama tilt value is invalid.
  • The top part can't be displayed if the tilt value of spherical/cylindrical panorama is minimized.
    Fixed bugs in Java applet viewer
  • The setting of Java quality in Publishing settings is invalid.

If you have any problem, please feel free to contact support@easypano.com.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by DaMan on October-29-2007 at 6:02pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Maybe I am stupid but I have a newer version then the one you posted today.  I have 3.00.071029 NOT the one you posted here that is-3.00.071026.

I thought you might have made a mistake with the numbers and I checked for updates on my version and it says I have the latest version 3.00.071029.  Can you please verify this.  Or verify that I am stupid.  Thanks

Message posted by Joe Rao on October-29-2007 at 10:05pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Sorry for my carelessness. The right one should be 3.00.071029. Thanks.

Regards, Joe

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by maxxnas on November-02-2007 at 1:09am
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

Joe,

Thanks to you and the programmers.  The new update has resolved the Tilt Min/Max issues.  The software now works perfectly for me!

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

Message posted by atomicmak on November-02-2007 at 9:54am
View atomicmak's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by atomicmak Search   Visit atomicmak's Homepage www   Quote atomicmak Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
i think the quality issue while publishing in java is still there.
i have seen that my own compressed image i have placed in tourweaver again compressed by TW. which gives wrong result of image quality.

why dont EP allow user to set their own compression in tw for java ?

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by smooth on November-02-2007 at 10:00am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You could then swap them in the scene folder after the fact.....

There needs to be an option for encrypted .jpe and non encrypted .jpg

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by atomicmak on November-03-2007 at 2:03am
View atomicmak's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by atomicmak Search   Visit atomicmak's Homepage www   Quote atomicmak Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
how can i swap or replace my .jpg with .jpe ?

i tried to replace my .jpg with .jpe but then tour stops working ..

any workout ?

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by smooth on November-03-2007 at 3:20am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You can't do this with Java unlike Flash where you can. That is the point.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by atomicmak on November-03-2007 at 4:40am
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
hmm.
then i think they have to allow user to set quality settings while publishing instead of their own settings.

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by areimer on November-07-2007 at 5:38pm
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts

Control over compression has been an issue with the java program since the launch of TW2.  I would also like to see this resolved but I have a sense that EP does not want to continue developing the Java product.  This would probably be ok if it means that they can focus more effort into getting  the bugs out of the flash version.

Alan

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register