Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Vertical line/wrinkle Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mskp on October-31-2007 at 10:58am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, to all!

Almost always when I create a tour on template skins or created ones, the scene viewer when playing the scene shows a vertical line in the image, like a wrinkle, most noticeable while panning. I think this was once mentioned here on this forum. This is not the white line mentioned on other topics Im refering to. Some said it has to do with the size of the image and screen. Can anyone offer a solution??

Thanks, Martin

Message posted by smooth on October-31-2007 at 12:49pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Show us the URL

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mskp on October-31-2007 at 8:22pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Smooth!
Thanks. Here the link:

http://www.msk360.com.ar/images/pruebas/upload/TourWeaver_wrinkle.html

Just to show the issue. The image size follows  the 21/2 rule of screen and panorama size. 1500*700 and 670kb. The "wrinkle" is best to observe over the bridge structure or the wall with graffities.
BTW, the pano movement is not very smooth. Why?

Thanks, regards Martin

Message posted by roadkillron on October-31-2007 at 8:57pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Thats the same line I was seeing in the post by digitalnoise back in the end of July, I see it in your post today as well.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=3195

It doesnt happen on all tours, I don't think anybody ever found out why - if they did I missed the post...

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by mskp on October-31-2007 at 9:18pm
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, yes that was the one I read and even posted there. But it seems that it is a not so common problem. I tried it in TW 2.0 and 3.0. In both the same problem. I hope that somebody can offer a solution.

Martin

Message posted by smooth on November-01-2007 at 12:28am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sorry, I can't see it?

Maybe it a graphics card issue? But you are right the panning is very jerky and I have no idea why.

Lot of help I am.

What version of Java are you using? What Browser? What screen LCD or CRT?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadkillron on November-01-2007 at 11:18am
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Smooth,

I have Pent. 4 Dual Core 2.6 Ghz - 1 GB RAM, Windows XP Pro, Dell M991 19" CRT, ATI Radeon 9200 Graphics Card (128MB), IE 7.0.5730.11, FireFox 2.0.0.8, Sun Java 1.6.0_03-b05

If it helps...

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by mskp on November-01-2007 at 5:38pm
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, I will try if changing the compressed image in the published project, something changes. Where and how have I to do that? So far I understand in TW 3.0 that is possible. Right?

Thanks, Martin

Message posted by smooth on November-02-2007 at 12:19am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You just swap out the image in the Scene folder making 100% sure you keep the exact naming/spelling.

Not sure if this would have anything to do with the issue though! Still I can't see it so I'm not 100% sure what it is.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mskp on November-02-2007 at 10:25am
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Smooth!

Thats what Im trying to do. I take the same image I used for the tour when creating it. Placed it into the scene folder once published and erased or cut the compressed one. When opening the html to view the tour, the screen is blank, no image.

Now when I paste this pano (before erasing the published one), the name is the same but the format seems to be another, because the program never asks me if I want to replace the image with the same name. Is there any other step Im missing. If not I will keep trying.

BTW, the wrinkle I mentioned appears only in Java. Im trying with different screen sizes, skins sizes and pano sizes, to see if there is a pattern in the behaviour.

Regards, Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register