Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: No action in flash Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mskp on November-11-2007 at 7:38pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, to all!

Im working on a tour in FLASH and cannot get the "close window" and "link URL" action to work. In preview they work fine, but once published only in java the buttons respond to their given action. Is there any go around procedure you can tell me??

Thanks, regards, Martin

BTW and sorry for the insistance, Im still not getting nor finding a solution about the "jerky" pan in JAVA in my tours.

Message posted by jamesot on November-12-2007 at 6:15pm
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

Martin,

I have not tryed the close window action but the link to URL action works fine in flash for me.  I do know that the java script action does not work.  Easy pano says it does but your customer has to right click on the flash veiwer and then change some sort of flash popup blocker.  In my book that means it doesn't work. 

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by mskp on November-12-2007 at 6:31pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, thanks for your reply. Actually the actions in java works for me. But at this time I have that problematic "jerky" movement in my java tours, that makes it impossible to create a tour. Strange that it works for some and doesnt for others. Hopefully anyone with more skills than I actually have can find a solution.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by unouno on November-12-2007 at 8:42pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Martin:

I have the same problem, all my virtual tours worked well using TW3 until I upgraded to the last version 10.29.17 and noted "jerky" movement. I checked the skin, Changed Java and redo the tour several times with a smaller image sizes and this morning comparing files with another working tour I noticed that the file tw2.jar is different in size then I replaced the new TW3 10.29.17 tw2.jar file with the old tw3 jar file version and the problem was solved.

In the new Tw3 release they solved a problem with the high quality setting in java publishing, but they introduced a new problem "jerky" movement. Is more noticeable in slow cpu's .

When you replace the tw2.jar with the old version the virtual tour start in low quality setting sometimes.

I tested your Tour and in a fast cpu works well but in a slow machine the tour has a jerky movement. (tested in almost 14 computers)

How can I report this problem to easypano?

Raul

Message posted by mskp on November-12-2007 at 9:40pm
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Raul!

Here you can report any problem to EP: support@easypano.com or sending a mail to Joe ( joe@easypano.com ). I have to confess that I did not understand at all the procedure you told me to follow. Actually I think my PC is not os slow at all.  At least 2 GB in ram has to enough I think. I send Joe a mail asking about this matter. I have even asked if I should download and install again the program. He usually is very helpfull and answers the mails, but this time I still have not received a satisfying reply.

Good luck and regards, Martin

Message posted by smooth on November-12-2007 at 10:36pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

What Raul is suggesting is that you swap out the .jar file with an older version. Simply take the .jar file out of the tour and replace it with an older version from another tour.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by unouno on November-12-2007 at 10:44pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Martin:

do you speak spanish?

Is better for me explain you in spanish.

could you send me your email by private messenger?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register