Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: fullscreen navigation problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by moffoys on November-28-2007 at 10:14am
View moffoys's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by moffoys Search   Quote moffoys Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
moffoys
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-28-2007
3 Posts

hello!

i have created a dia-show ... when i go to fullscreen-mode, i see a navigation (reset, play, stop, forward, backward.....). my scene-speed ist 35. in auto-play mode, it works all fine, but when i use the button backward or forward, the speed is slow, i think 20 but not 35! and the second problem, when i use the navigation, the dia-show is not a loop.. it plays all scenes and at the last scene, the movie stops! in autoplay, i have a loop with seed 35.

the third problem. when i use the navigation, in the next scene the movie has a wrong position, in autoplay is the position right!

can i modify the navigation? speed ? position of next scene when i click on forward or backward?

Message posted by smooth on November-28-2007 at 10:27am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Everything you have ask is fixed by setting "your own" movie track and setting all options to suit on this movie track. The default movie track is called "Slideshow" this track has defaults that you have no control over, so you must make your own. 

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by moffoys on November-28-2007 at 1:38pm
View moffoys's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by moffoys Search   Quote moffoys Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
moffoys
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-28-2007
3 Posts

Hello Smooth!

how can i make my own movie track? i will change the technical settings from the toolbar in the fullscreen mode...

please, please please tell me more... i am from germany and i dont know what you mean!

Thanks!

Message posted by sunibmms on December-11-2007 at 5:11am
View sunibmms's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sunibmms Search   Quote sunibmms Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sunibmms
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2007
29 Posts

1. The tour maybe a little slow when switching scenes;

2. If you do any actions to the tour(press forward\backward.. buttons), the autoplay movie will stop and resopon to you.

3. Get to known movies in the tour will help U more.

Message posted by disjo on December-11-2007 at 12:07pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
Smooth, I think your answer isn't correct (but I'm not 100% sure ).

When viewing in fullscreen, the fullscreen-toolbar is used to control the pano's. The speedsettings defined in the movie/tour aren't used, but I think it's defined in the fullscreenbar.swf/.fla.

I'm not a Flash-expert, and don't know how to change it. But I'm almost certain that the fullscreenbar overrules the settings in the tour.

If anybody can confirm/not confirm my answer, please do!!!!!

Message posted by smooth on December-11-2007 at 12:18pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You may well be right I have never tested it. I based it on logic, we all know that sometimes is the wrong thing to do.

For me it stands to reason, why build something to your specs if your specifications are removed?

Also to be considered is the fact that fullscreen is not just limited to flash!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by disjo on December-11-2007 at 2:08pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
Can someone confirm my statement?

I'm not a Flash-expert, and don't know how to check it in the fullscreenbar.fla.

So, if someone can explain to us how the fullscreenbar.fla works and (if necessary) can explain how to alter the settings in the fullscreenbar.fla, I would be very pleased!

Message posted by smooth on December-12-2007 at 12:01pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Even if I did read the .fla that's not to say that it isn't modified with every "publish" of a tour. (again I assume this would in fact happen!) So looking at one is not the answer you would need to look at multiple or have Easypano tech answer the question.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by disjo on December-12-2007 at 12:12pm
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
If these settings are in the .fla-file (like I think), the file has to be loaded in Flash and compiled again. After that the changed fullscreenbar.swf should be placed in the resource-folder and then this version will be published in the tour.

The only problem I have, is that I'm not a Flash-expert, and I'm not 100% sure the speedsettings are defined in the fullscreenbar.fla/.swf.

@EP; can you give a response to smooth's and my posts, and clarify this issue?
(Because I would realy would like to know how to change speedsettings in fullscreenmode.)

Message posted by Joe Rao on December-14-2007 at 4:57am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

sorry for the late response.

In fact, both full screen mode and standard mode have two sets of speed: one is for autoplay which plays according the to movie, another is for manual handling when you try to switch the scene by yourself.

I think you all know how to do with the autoplay speed settings, but the specified scene speed settings is also very easy. You will find it at each scene properties panel. The speed setting here will take effect when you control the tour on your own.

The loop problem belongs to the same logic as the speed settings. It will not loop if you interfere with the autoplay.

I can't get the point of your third problem. Would you explain to me in detail? Thank you

Regards, Joe

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register