Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: INTERNET EXPLORER 7 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by olyboy1994 on December-04-2007 at 5:15pm
View olyboy1994's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by olyboy1994 Search   Visit olyboy1994's Homepage www   Quote olyboy1994 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
olyboy1994
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-10-2007
40 Posts

Ran into the strangest thing in Internet Explorer 7.  I created two sizes of Virtual Tour in Java.  One I called "standard" size and the other larger I called "jumbo." 

In Internet Explorer 7 the standard size loads no problem.  The Jumbo size tries to load.  You see the status bar and everything then it just sits their. No pano ever shows up.  It's just blank.

Both tours work fine on Internet Explorer 6 it's just Internet Explorer 7 that's not working.  Here's a link where you can check them out.

http://www.doggiedistrict.net/virtualtours.htm

The standard size tour is about 3000 x 1500 pxls and about 500kb and the Jumbo is 4000 x 2000 pxls and about 850kb.  Other then then this and the size of the viewer window that's the only difference.

Anyone else have this problem or problems with internet explorer 7 in general?

-------------
EQUIPMENT: NIKON D80 CAMERA, AGNOS MROTATOR TCPS W/ RING, Sigma F/3.5 8mm Fisheye Lens
ITDVDS.COM
"Online Training For I.T. Professionals"
www.itdvds.com

Message posted by roadkillron on December-04-2007 at 6:09pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts
Your Jumbo tours worked just fine on my IE 7 (v7.0.5730.11), they didnt resize the window to the appropriate size though - You might want to use Javascript to get the popup window size to match the tour size.

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by smooth on December-04-2007 at 11:33pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I can get the small Java to load and view but again the larger version does not show using I.E 7.0 or FF 2.0 with Sun Java. I see the loader and then the menu bar only.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadkillron on December-04-2007 at 11:54pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts
Hmmm, Strange cause I use Sun Java too (1.6.0._03-b05) - On my IE 7 (v7.0.5730.11) and Firefox 2.0.0.11 it works fine, wonder whats up with that?

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by smooth on December-05-2007 at 1:52am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Tested again with I.E 7.0 and Microsoft JVM and it works AOK.

Java Sux!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by disjo on December-05-2007 at 4:16am
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
Works fine with me!

XP, IE7.0.7530.11, Sun Java 1.6.0_03

Message posted by olyboy1994 on December-05-2007 at 4:41pm
View olyboy1994's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by olyboy1994 Search   Visit olyboy1994's Homepage www   Quote olyboy1994 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
olyboy1994
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-10-2007
40 Posts
Yeah the thing has me kind of baffeled.  I'll try microsofts JVM to see if that changes things.  Good to hear though it's working for some of you using Sun Java.

-------------
EQUIPMENT: NIKON D80 CAMERA, AGNOS MROTATOR TCPS W/ RING, Sigma F/3.5 8mm Fisheye Lens
ITDVDS.COM
"Online Training For I.T. Professionals"
www.itdvds.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register