Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tours don't load completely?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tdmerch on December-06-2007 at 3:22pm
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

Hi,  I've have had trouble with my Tourweaver 3 tours in Java where they don't always load all the way, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.  Please look at this and tell me if see what the problem is? 

http://www.go360media.com/aha

Thanks, Tom

Message posted by thedhgroup on December-06-2007 at 9:35pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Worked for me and I usually have all kinds of problems with Java on my machines. Thus the total move to Flash for me.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by smooth on December-06-2007 at 10:47pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Loaded for me using I.E 7.0 and Mirosoft JVM

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadkillron on December-07-2007 at 2:25pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Sun Java (1.6.0._03-b05) - On IE 7 (v7.0.5730.11) 

Sun Java is going to go to Hell for not letting us see the Academy of Holy Angels

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by smooth on December-07-2007 at 10:32pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It can take Microsoft JVM with it!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tdmerch on December-10-2007 at 2:32pm
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

This is driving me crazy.  The VT will open for some people but not others.  Has anyone else had trouble with their tours not loading all the way?  Have you figured out what's hanging it up?

Here is another tour I'm working on that won't load all the way:

Java: www.go360media.com/caribou/caribou.html

Flash: www.go360media.com/caribou/flashvt/caribou.html

Using pre 3.0 versions of Tourweaver (1.0 and 1.3) I had a problems loading tours off my webserver when I used the encription on the jpeg files so I stopped doing that.  Now in the 3.0 Java version you can't turn the encription off at all.  But even the flash version is not always loading.

Could I be maxing out the program?  What do you think?

Tom

Message posted by DaMan on December-10-2007 at 3:40pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

I was able to view the Java tour no problem, it was very nice. 

However when I tried the flash tour it loaded and right away I got an error

"TypeError: Error #1085: The element type "isAutoRunMovie" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</isAutoRunMovie>".
 at com.easypano.tourweaver.file::DecodeConfigFile/decode()
 at com.easypano.tourweaver.managers::TWFileManager/::configLoaded()"

I have no idea what it means but maybe you can try to publish the tour and turn off the auto run box and make sure to delete the folder from the webserver and reupload the entire thing, do not just upload new files.

DaMan

Message posted by 360texas on December-10-2007 at 4:18pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Sun Java (1.6.0._03-b05) - On IE 6 and it works

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by 360texas on December-10-2007 at 5:00pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Interesting observation.

I have Adobe Flash Player 9. 0.47.0 installed.

And your Flash page says "To view virtual tour properly, Flash Player 9.0.28 or later version is needed. "

It loads about 20% and then hangs.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by tdmerch on December-11-2007 at 1:28pm
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

Did I mention, I can't view these tours at my home on any of my computers, wired or wireless.  I talked to Dave at 360Texas.com and we discussed the possibility that it may me my local provider so I took my laptop to 3 different wireless internet cafes and discovered I can view the Java VTs at those locations.  So in my case it must be my local internet provider or maybe my modem or router settings.  I went to my local internet provider and asked them to see if they can figure anything out.  I'll let you know if I have any answers. 

The thing that worries me is if I can't view them and others can not view them, will I beable to stay in business sell my services not knowing if people will be able to view my work.

Tom

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register