Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Your tours are welcome! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on December-25-2007 at 2:05am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Customers,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

If you are satisfied with the virtual tours created with Tourweaver 3.00 and you want to have your tours and your website got more exposure to your potential clients, please submit the link(s) to your virtual tour(s) and your company info in showcase or vt of the month on our website. They will appear on related weppages after confirmation.

Thank you for your support to Easypano products.

Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by smooth on December-25-2007 at 2:23am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Happy Christmas Joe.

Also,  Christmas Wishes to all Easypano staff and to the many forum members who contribute here.

May 2008 bring us stunning scenes for our panorama making.

All the best, Smooth  6.22pm Christmas Evening

Message posted by 360texas on December-25-2007 at 10:32am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

December 25 09:30am Central Texas Time GMT -6

From our Texas Home to yours - Happy Holidays !!!  We think 2008 will be great !!!

Dave and Pat Albright

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by roadkillron on December-25-2007 at 10:43am
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Merry Christmas everybody! Thank you all for your help and friendship in the last year, looking forward to the next year :)

Happy New Year too!!!

RoadkillRon

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by realtor jerry on December-25-2007 at 12:15pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all and a special thanks to all that have taken the time to help me in my efforts to improve my tours and figure out all this techie stuff. I must admit I am getting better because of the help. I have just upgraded from the one shot lens to the fisheye so I'll have a ton of questions in the coming year.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by mhc1 on February-02-2009 at 4:20pm
View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
Hello,
when I want to link to a VT, I have to "Upload" something.

What do I have to upload ???
The VT is already linked above - so its not the complete tour I guess.
Do I have to make a "thumbnail" or what ?

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-02-2009 at 4:30pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
If I am understanding your question, you have to upload all the files and folders produced when you "publish" the tour. They have to be uploaded to your host server. Have you uploaded anything?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by mhc1 on February-03-2009 at 5:20am
View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
Hi Jerry,
the tours are online.
do I have to upload them to Easypano also ??

Cimbria Theatre

BTW: I cant get the notification to work here.
Even when marked - NO notifacation, I have to look into the thread and see if any answers are posted.

edit:
the "upload" I am talking about is very down after the "personal information" - so it seems to me it does not have to deal with the tour itself ???

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-03-2009 at 10:04am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

No you do not have to upload to Easypano, as a matter of fact they don't host tours to my knowledge. All you would need to link would be the address: http://www.netzserver1.de/vtcimbriat/
As for the notifacation, I don't think it has ever worked. Sure would be nice to have it.

-------------

Message posted by mhc1 on February-04-2009 at 3:52am
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
Uf Jerry,
am I mentally disabled ???

I fill out the form with all relevant data but left the "Upload" empty.
No way to submit: the form wants a ZIP or RAR file to be uploaded.

Can someone tell me, whats supoosed to to upload there ????

I can create en "empty" zip or rar - just to satisfy the "upload" - but I guess that would not be a great idea though :).
Thats why I thought that I had to zip and upload my complete tour though.

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register