Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Firefox does not like tourweaver flashvr Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by petewake720 on January-07-2008 at 6:28pm
View petewake720's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by petewake720 Search   Quote petewake720 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
petewake720
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-14-2007
3 Posts
Hey Guys I just noticed tonight that when i look at my finished _flashvr from tourweaver it displays smaller in firefox than in IE6, 7 and Safari.

I output the flash movie at 800 by 600 and in firefox it displays smaller, it displays 762 by 600. Just wandering if anyone out there knows a fix for this? Or if theres anyway around it.

I thought it was something I was doing wrong. But when I download the sample tourweaver 3.00 pano's off this site they do the same thing and like cut out part of the tour on the right hand side when displayed in firefox.

If anyone could help that would be great

My firefox version is 2.0.0.11

Could there be a way by taking the html file into dreamweaver and possibly adding something different for firefox.

Thanks

Pete

Message posted by easypanosupport on January-08-2008 at 10:51pm
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Pete,

We have tested our online tours in firefox version 2.0.0.11, and the tours display at the same size as in IE. We also made new tours and the test result was the same. Maybe you can try this: go to Options->Content->Advanced, please do not select the option of Move or resize exiting windows. If you still has the problem, please contact support@easypano.com with the detailed information about your system, Flash player version and hardware information. Thanks.

best regards

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by petewake720 on January-09-2008 at 7:13pm
View petewake720's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by petewake720 Search   Quote petewake720 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
petewake720
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-14-2007
3 Posts
Jenny my bad, there must have been something wrong with my firefox I checked them in work today and they worked perfect. Thanks for replying.

Cheers

Pete

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register