Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Image replacement bug! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by prb16 on January-09-2008 at 11:19am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi All,

Just thought I would write this post to warn you all know about a potential bug with TW3 image replacement feature. I recently created a tour I had most of the pictures for but was missing the odd one or two, so I created dummy images to allow me to build most of the tour and when finished replace the dummy images with the ones I needed for the tour (same size & file name etc) I did this and to my horror after replacing just one image the whole of the time line images were replaced by that one image instead of just swapping the intended image. Furthermore I tried to close TW3 without saving the changes but TW3 did not recognize any changes were made and just closed so I Basically had to start all over again.

I notified EP about this in which they replied very promptly, here is the reply: -

Sorry for inconvenience to you. As to the time line, i have tested the situation that you mentioned on my end, and it is sure that some thing wrong with it. Your question has been submitted to our programmer, and i will give you response as soon as i get his answer.

Regards,

Paul.

Message posted by easypanosupport on January-09-2008 at 10:35pm
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Paul,

I saw Auther's reply to your question in our helpdesk and I also contacted our programmer today and they said that previous version of Tourweaver indeed has similar problem but we have already fixed in the latest builder 3.00.080107, I think you can try the latest version and see whether the problem exists. If it happens again, please send your project file with the dummy images and the good ones to support@easypano.com. Please also send the details of your system, hardware, java version and etc. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Here you can download the latest version: http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by prb16 on January-10-2008 at 6:56am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi Jenny,

I have the same problem with the latest version 3.00.080107
It doesn't seem to matter whether it's a dummy image or replacing the image with the same. I have sent details to EP support.
It would be interesting to see if anyone else has had the same problem.

Regards,

Paul.

Message posted by smooth on January-10-2008 at 7:07am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Each dummy image has a different name right? and the replacement images have the same names as each of the dummy images and are the exact same size in pixels right?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by prb16 on January-10-2008 at 9:21am
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
That's right everything is like for like with their own names, but even if not, I get the same problem with all the images on the time line being replaced by that one image, the default movie does not change though, only the created movies.

Regards,

Paul.

Message posted by smooth on January-10-2008 at 9:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hmm, you are choosing to swap these via the program and not just via swapping the images in the "Scene" folder "after the fact" already published! (Mind you this works only with non encrypted "flash" not Java)

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by prb16 on January-10-2008 at 1:06pm
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Yes I performing this operation within the program as I may want to tweak the time line after as well as replacing the images. As I read in to it EP have acknowledged there is a problem and this has been submitted to the programmer. I still have the same problem in the newly installed version 3.00.080107

Regards,

Paul.

Message posted by prb16 on January-12-2008 at 5:53am
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi all,

This is the latest reply from the EP support team:

The programmer is processing the issue, and I'll give you a reply on Monday. For the moment, if you want to create a tour, please don't use the replacement function. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Paul.

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on January-12-2008 at 7:39pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Use the replace button in the Scene list. You must have made a copy of the Slide Show for this to work. Delete the Copy of the movie. Make another copy and paste it. Make whatever changes to that movie. Republish and you should be OK. This is a pain if you do any modifications to panos on the timeline, but sure beats redoing the whole thing. I have done this procedure numerous times.
Kerry

Message posted by easypanosupport on January-15-2008 at 3:23am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi all,

This bug has been fixed. Please download the latest builder 3.00.080115 from Easypano website: http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html. In case you have other problems with this builder, please contact Easypano support. Thanks.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register