Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: How customizable is the virtual tour? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by dougeefresh on January-14-2008 at 6:34pm
View dougeefresh's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dougeefresh Search   Quote dougeefresh Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dougeefresh
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-14-2008
23 Posts
Hello.

I work for a hospital and we're investing to create virtual tours for our hospital locations. We're looking for a system's that's very customizable. We would like to:

1. Complete control of what the player looks like & brand the player with our hospital logo.
2. Add additional controls of navigation. In addition to adding thumbnails of different rooms, we would like buttons (or pulldown menu) for different floors.
3. Add hotspots within the tour view (panorama).
4. Add customized buttons, controls, and symbols.
5. Voice narration & text caption when touring a room.

By the way, does JRE need to be installed to view the final product?
I would appreciate your help.
Thanks!

Message posted by roadkillron on January-14-2008 at 7:12pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

I'm pretty sure the Pro version will do all of what you need, download the trial and check it out yourself - you can make a sample tour before you buy!

JRE needs to be installed if you publish the Java tour, but there is a flash version out now - clients wont need JRE to view that one.

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-14-2008 at 7:52pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I concur with roadkillron, the pro version seems to do everything you are asking for. You will of course also need a stitching program. Photoshop and various other programs to help with the quality of the finished product would be nice also.
This is a very ambitious project. Do you have someone with the expertise to undertake this large of a project? You've come to the right place for help and advice.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on January-14-2008 at 11:29pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yep, what the guys have said.

Tourweaver Pro will do all you are asking. Still you will need to work with skill and patience and learn the quirks.

JRE is needed on the computer building the tours. Not necessary on those viewing if using the Flash output. Java and Flash though are pretty common on most every computer. 

Download the FREE trial and start learning the process. People here on the forum will help you out where needed I'm sure.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by dougeefresh on January-15-2008 at 11:52am
View dougeefresh's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dougeefresh Search   Quote dougeefresh Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dougeefresh
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-14-2008
23 Posts
Thanks for all your help, guys.
We have a team of web professionals so as long as there is a means of doing it, we can do it. I did download a trial and currently searching for the right lens. This software seems more solid than 360dof product which was not favorable.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register