Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 3.00 is updated on Jan. 15th Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypanosupport on January-15-2008 at 9:45pm
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Dear all,

Tourweaver is updated on Jan.15th, and the latest builder is: 3.00.080115. 

Fixed bug:

Scene replacement bug: when replace one scene in the scene list, all frames in movie time line are replaced with the same scene. 

Download the latest builder.

Best Regards,

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by Hawkaye007 on January-18-2008 at 2:36pm
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts

Jenny,

Loving the upgrades and bug fixes, working smoother all the time, but I still have one pet peeve.  JPG encryption!  Get rid of it!  I have a tour that I need to change one image in, and now I have to republish and reupload the entire tour for a single static image.  This isn't acceptable!  Everything else is going sooo smoothly except this one item.  What are the chances of getting this addressed in the near future?  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Don Hill

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3

Message posted by taczer on January-21-2008 at 9:59am
View taczer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by taczer Search   Quote taczer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
taczer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Poland
April-05-2007
10 Posts
Dear Easypano,
I would like to ask you if it was possible to make the same images written as one image in image....zip, It is not
neccesary to change eg. hotspot.gif on hotspot_1.gif, hospot_2.gif, hotspot_3gif etc

In java config file there was a possibility to change all these names into one to avoid large images....zip file.
Unfortunetly flash config....bin is encrypted and my presentation including over one hundred hotspots is bigger
(about 400kB) than neccesary.
If I change hotspots images into bigger ones the difference of size image....zip file increases (there is three hundred unnecessary files (three for each hotspots).

One more thing is if it is possible to press hotspot-pop up image action to open pop-up image in place of earlier opened image? Presently when one popup image is opened I can't open a new one before I close the previous one.

Best regards
Taczer

Message posted by dougeefresh on January-23-2008 at 11:20am
View dougeefresh's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dougeefresh Search   Quote dougeefresh Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dougeefresh
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-14-2008
23 Posts
Great program so far!
While we're putting in requests:), can you enable the software to accept PNG files without having to convert the file name to GIF? It's becoming a hassle to change the extension every time I want to use PNG images. Thanks!

Message posted by Hawkaye007 on January-28-2008 at 3:42pm
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts

Taczer,

Hey, no need to rename the png file to gif, when browsing for the file you want to load, just type *.png into the name field and hit enter.  It'll list all the *.png files in that directory.  It supports png, just doesn't list the extension.  I was doing the rename trick too, but then if I wanted to edit, had to rename back to png so PS would recognize it.  This way works better.

Cheers

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com

Message posted by Hawkaye007 on January-28-2008 at 5:36pm
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts

One more question (or two) concerning TourWeaver, will we ever get a version without encryption on the images for java tours, and why is everything converted to images?  Looking in the images.zip file, all text fields, all descriptions, etc are converted to a image (which takes up way more bandwidth than text), and why multiple copies of individual graphics?  I've got like 30 copies of the same image (hotspots and radars).  Just looking for enlightment to the reasoning behind an otherwise great product that I enjoy using.

Cheers!

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com

Message posted by mstoss on February-09-2008 at 5:51pm
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Hey Donald - you're talking right out of my heart. I have downloaded all the tourweaver stuff since 2.0 but stopped using tw until the most important issues are solved. This encryption issue came in with tw 2 and I never understood why. Seems to be the last very important thing to correct.

Regarding all the superfluous files, it's only bad programming, it's not _that_ important ;-)

Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register