Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: scene problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by krasimir22 on January-20-2008 at 12:30pm
View krasimir22's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by krasimir22 Search   Quote krasimir22 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
krasimir22
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
January-20-2008
5 Posts
i have the trial version of tourweaver 3.00.When i put a scene the image is zoomed in. How can i fix this?

Message posted by krasimir22 on January-20-2008 at 1:05pm
View krasimir22's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by krasimir22 Search   Quote krasimir22 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
krasimir22
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
January-20-2008
5 Posts
the problem appears when i preview the scene. please i need an answer!!!

Message posted by smooth on January-20-2008 at 1:21pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Create you "own" movie track (set as new default) that way it doesn't keep things in default "Slideshow" movie track mode. In your own movie track you have full control of the scenes. Also choose between best fit and actual size.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by krasimir22 on January-20-2008 at 1:32pm
krasimir22
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
January-20-2008
5 Posts
can you be a little more specific?how do i create a new movie track?thank u very much

Message posted by smooth on January-20-2008 at 2:03pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Too tired to reply now. Read the manual it explains. Someone else may like to answer now as I need sleep. If you are still stuck tomorrow I will help you out.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by krasimir22 on January-20-2008 at 2:08pm
krasimir22
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
January-20-2008
5 Posts
ok thanks. if you time tommorow answer here. i also send you mail. if you can answer me to my e-mai mainall.......thanks a lot

Message posted by roadkillron on January-20-2008 at 5:48pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

In the top left hand part of the tourweaver program choose "Movie REC".
Right click just below the default slideshow and make a new movie, this is the movie you customize for your tour (Note: You can't delete the default movie, but you can make your new movie run instead of the default.) Alternatevly you can copy the default movie and paste it below making a second movie just to edit.

Either way use the scene viewer to choose the scene and position and then right click on a spot (frame 1) in your new movie track to insert frame. Now back to the viewer to re-position the movie and back to the movie track to insert the frame Frame (10) - now the movie will play the 2 points you selected in the movie over a 10 second period. You can slide the 10 frame to 5 or 20 or whatever to get the desired effect.

Now lets say your first scene ends on frame 10, choose a new scene and insert a frame in 12 and you will get a transition between the two - 10 and 12.

Play with it, youll get it, and dont forget to make your new movie the default in the publish settings.

Hope this helps,

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by krasimir22 on January-21-2008 at 5:38am
krasimir22
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
January-20-2008
5 Posts
thanks a lot roadkill. but my problem is that my images are too zoomed in . if i alter them with the microsoft photo editor they are still zoomed in and the quality is terrible . also the zoom in and zoom out butons dont work in he preview.is this a problem with the trial version maybe?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register