Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: About License Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by fungoid on January-22-2008 at 8:39am
View fungoid's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fungoid Search   Quote fungoid Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fungoid
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
November-22-2006
7 Posts
Hello
I intend to buy tourweaver pro and install it on my computer now to be able to work, but very soon I need to buy a new computer. How does the license? I will also install touweaver on the new computer with the same license?
Thanks

regards

Message posted by smooth on January-22-2008 at 8:56am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Tourweaver now is supplied with (2) licenses so you may install on two computers at the same time.

If you need to sell a computer or use another computer away from home etc. You log into your control panel and transfer your license away from from one and when you install on another computer you can assign your license again away from home. When leaving that computer transfer away again. Very easy, very convenient and very legal. Great license system.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by fungoid on January-22-2008 at 9:05am
View fungoid's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fungoid Search   Quote fungoid Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fungoid
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
November-22-2006
7 Posts
Thanks for your fast response smooth
I would now buy tourweaver pro .. On my computer I have intalled the demo version .. Once purchased the license, I active on the demo version that I already installed? or I need to uninstall the demo version first?
... Sorry for this stupid question but I don't want to make mistakes ... that already tomorrow there should work...
Thanks

Message posted by fungoid on January-22-2008 at 9:44am
fungoid
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
November-22-2006
7 Posts
Ok ... nothing ... bought

Message posted by disjo on January-22-2008 at 2:01pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
You don't have to reinstall TW. Just activate your trialversion (if you downloaded the pro-trialversion) with your licensekey.

Message posted by RuddersUK on January-31-2008 at 8:17pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Thanks EP.. im so happy i can work on site now without having to remember to to change the license over to the laptop..

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register