Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Several Problems Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by dougeefresh on January-28-2008 at 12:10pm
View dougeefresh's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dougeefresh Search   Quote dougeefresh Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dougeefresh
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-14-2008
23 Posts
The software has some great features but at the same time, more I use the software, I am encountering problems. Here are some that I noticed . Some are bugs and some are desired features.

1. No sound(mp3) in Firefox on MAC. (works fine on PC).
2. No tour in Safari (MAC) at all, just a blank window and nothing.
3. When one sound is playing and another sound is introduced, the first sound keeps playing (so multiple sounds playing at the same time).
4. Can't assign multiple events to a button.
5. Can't link to a text box (in place of a map box) from a button/scene.

By the way, can I open up a support ticket without purchasing the software? (or will they make an effort to help me to fix the bug if I am not a paying customer yet?) I would like to have the MAC issues resolved before I plunked down 1G for this software.
Thanks!

Message posted by dougeefresh on January-28-2008 at 1:09pm
View dougeefresh's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dougeefresh Search   Quote dougeefresh Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dougeefresh
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-14-2008
23 Posts
I fixed #1 by upgrading the Flash player to v. 9.

Message posted by smooth on January-28-2008 at 1:24pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sorry I don't do MAC so I'm little help on that. (not sorry I don't own a MAC, but sorry I can't help!)

I do remember quite a bit of talk on versions of MAC some time back on the forum so I would suggest you try searching the forums older posts for maybe a answer.

Same with the "sound" issue.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by dougeefresh on January-29-2008 at 11:03am
dougeefresh
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-14-2008
23 Posts
Thanks, Smooth.

I did search high and low for a fix for Mac but to no avail. I am waiting for a reply from the tech support.

I don't believe the sound issue can be resolved after searching.

Btw, it would be very nice if we can have access to the configuration file (encrypted XML?) to customize the experience.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register