Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Audio Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by djames on November-06-2003 at 10:51am
View djames's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djames Search   Visit djames's Homepage www   Quote djames Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djames
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-24-2003
31 Posts
Really really like this product! Hats off to the developers! I have noticed that the only sound formatt allowed is au - any chance of implimenting mp3's or wave files? Also where do place the background sound for the whole presentation not a scene sound like music that continuously loops throughout the whole presentation. Thnaks again for the new product!

-------------
DJ McKim

Message posted by windy on November-27-2003 at 4:23pm
View windy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by windy Search   Quote windy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
windy
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-13-2003
14 Posts

1.Tourweaver 1.00 can only support the sound files in the format of .au. If you would like to use your own sound files as the foreground or background music, you have to convert them into .au files by a converting tool called Cool Edit 2000. The unregistered version of Cool Edit 2000 offers you 1 month free trial. More information can be found at http://www.syntrillium.com/download/download.html?1

2. As to the background sound for the whole tour, you can choose a sound file in the Sound  item of the Path panel. Also you can assign a specific sound for each path you create.

Message posted by phoenixrising on December-03-2003 at 3:06pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi guys... Cool Edit 2000 is now Adobe Audition and retails at $299,- just another price tag in the world of software... though it would appear resonable for you to consider other sound file possilbilties. is it just that the.au format works best or what are the reasons that this format is used?? Just curious...

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by lapinkulta on December-11-2003 at 8:28am
View lapinkulta's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by lapinkulta Search   Quote lapinkulta Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
lapinkulta
Standard Member
Standard Member
Austria
August-10-2003
35 Posts

I found a link where you can still download Cool Edit:

http://www.downseek.com/download/21084.asp

Didn't try yet. I have most files in mp3, why Tourweaver doesn't support mp3?

Greetings,

Gerwin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register