Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: What do I need to reproduce this ? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by digitalnoise on February-03-2008 at 11:46pm
View digitalnoise's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by digitalnoise Search   Quote digitalnoise Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
digitalnoise
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
March-19-2006
22 Posts
Hi

I found an example of a skin i'd like to get someone to clone for me.

Here

(I like the Nexxus model)

Do you experts know how easy it would be to reproduce something similar ? (I have TW 3.0 and PW 5.0)

I'm 3 000 km's from this company and would not do an exact copy.

I think it's flash but would like to know if we can do something similar with Easypano software

Thank You

-------------
I see Fragged people

Message posted by smooth on February-04-2008 at 12:21am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sure I could build a skin something like this for use with Tourweaver. Couldn't be the same because that one is built using Flashpanorama software but could do something very similar as a reusable Tourweaver skin. Either as a one off personalised custom or a shareware design.

Of course you can have a go yourself by making all the components in Photoshop and importing them into Tourweaver and attempting to build a skin for yourself.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by digitalnoise on February-04-2008 at 12:56am
View digitalnoise's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by digitalnoise Search   Quote digitalnoise Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
digitalnoise
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
March-19-2006
22 Posts

Thx,

I'm not familiar with Flashpanorama software...  Is it a competitor to Easypano's product

I really like the translucid top and bottom bars of the Nexxus Skin.   Can we achieve this with TW ?

I guess I'll give it a try

Thank You

-------------
I see Fragged people

Message posted by smooth on February-04-2008 at 1:01am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by digitalnoise on February-04-2008

Thx,

I'm not familiar with Flashpanorama software...  Is it a competitor to Easypano's product

I really like the translucid top and bottom bars of the Nexxus Skin.   Can we achieve this with TW ?

I guess I'll give it a try

Thank You

Yes, I suppose it is a competitor but everything is manual scripting so in that regard it is not. Far from easy and not something to get involved with if you do not understand scripting.

Yes, the translucent bars can be done in a Tourweaver skin in theory I haven't yet tested thins but I'm pretty sure it will not be an issue.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on February-04-2008 at 2:37am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

After a quick test I can confirm that you can do the translucent effect.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on February-04-2008 at 8:57am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

See sample working.

Just a sample I quickly put together. Not sure why the buttons fail sometimes but a second click restores them. Anyone else had to deal with this?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by digitalnoise on February-04-2008 at 1:09pm
digitalnoise
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
March-19-2006
22 Posts

Smooth,

Once again you're the man !!!

As with the Nexxus example, Can the skin be made to ajust to variable windows sizes ?    So that Logo, Full screen button and thumbnails bar remain visible even if the viewing window is resized ?   (no scroll bars)

This would be my dream skin and please PM me for potential financial retribution :) -  I would like full usage licencing and sources but no exclusivity

Thanks again for your help

Message posted by smooth on February-04-2008 at 1:46pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by digitalnoise on February-04-2008

As with the Nexxus example, Can the skin be made to ajust to variable windows sizes ?    So that Logo, Full screen button and thumbnails bar remain visible even if the viewing window is resized ?   (no scroll bars)

The answer unfortunately is no. This is not the way Tourweaver is made to work. Best you can do is make a size that the "most standard" screen resolution will except. 1024x768 is "out of the box" screen resolution so the size I made the sample is about correct for that at 940 x 620 it would be possible to up it to say 1000x740 but you would lose the 16:9 aspect I sort of based that skin on.

Private message me with your requirements as far as naming, badges and loader screen and I will put a non exclusive price together for you.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by gussy1976 on February-05-2008 at 3:17am
View gussy1976's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gussy1976 Search   Quote gussy1976 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gussy1976
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
February-04-2008
9 Posts

Hi Smooth,

Great "sample" you did there. One question, if the screen size (or the available window size in the browser) is smaller than the viewer window of your display (940x620), what happens? Do scroll bars appear automatically, or does the pano go outside the window and you have to pan to view the extremities?

gus

Message posted by smooth on February-05-2008 at 3:41am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Scroll Bars for the window will appear automatically. I doubt anybody using Virtual Tours or Looking at Virtual Tours would be using anything below 1024x768 screen resolution.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register