Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: my first Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by stalwart on February-12-2008 at 4:37am
View stalwart's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stalwart Search   Quote stalwart Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stalwart
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-17-2008
13 Posts

see what you think of my first Tour........
http://www.stuartthorp.co.uk/reedsrains/tours/Risley/_flashvr/TourWeaver_risley.html

all comments (good and bad) greatly received......
Stu

Message posted by RuddersUK on February-12-2008 at 3:07pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Hi Stu.. What eqp are u using as the images seem very blurred, and theres some issues with exposure, colour balance & stitching. We might be able to help you improve them if we know what ur using etc.. also watch ur initial zoom, the first image is zoomed out to far. But.. for a first tour...... it is better than mine was!.. mind you, I was using a 2mp camera... way back then lol!

Message posted by rfh12002 on February-12-2008 at 5:24pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Yep - much better than some of mine even now actually!

Well done and stick with us here as there support I got from my buddies in this forum was the single most important factor in me doing this, and getting better.

You might want to read up a little on HDR as that makes a huge difference for indoor shots with big windows - not necessarily HDR but even averaging a mix of images.  I use Photomatrix but some people use Photoshop and I think Panoweaver 5 does this (but I've not used that feature yet).

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by olyboy1994 on February-16-2008 at 3:23pm
View olyboy1994's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by olyboy1994 Search   Visit olyboy1994's Homepage www   Quote olyboy1994 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
olyboy1994
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-10-2007
40 Posts

Great job for your first one!  Only two critiques..  File size seems a bit large.  Might try reducing the physical size of your panorama.  Not the window size just the panorama size. On your ceiling patches maybe use the "Patch Tool" in Photoshop instead of the "stamp tool" it will give you a much more smooth and blended patch.  Whenever I do my tours I always make sure to look directly above the lens and directly below so I am positioning the camera in a place where I'm not going to have to do major re-touch.  You did a great job of that!  Didn't see you under any beams or door jams or anything.

-------------
EQUIPMENT: NIKON D80 CAMERA, AGNOS MROTATOR TCPS W/ RING, Sigma F/3.5 8mm Fisheye Lens
ITDVDS.COM
"Online Training For I.T. Professionals"
www.itdvds.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register