Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Include Flash .swf-files into tourweaver Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by 360team on February-13-2008 at 9:00am
View 360team's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360team Search   Visit 360team's Homepage www   Quote 360team Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360team
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-31-2008
10 Posts
Is it possible to include an flash movie into a tour???
I have an movie file, a talking woman about the hotel we are made the virtual tour in. and this has to run while or in an seperate window like an help window...

how can this be done???

Message posted by 360texas on February-13-2008 at 12:51pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi 360Team

I think ... in Tourweaver you can create a button that when clicked will open a small new browser window.  In that new browser window you can play the flash movie (flv).  When window is closed it should return control back to tourweaver module.

Course I am just guessing.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by gordee on July-01-2008 at 9:07am
View gordee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gordee Search   Quote gordee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gordee
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
July-01-2008
1 Posts

Hey 360team!

Did you figure this out in the end? I am wanting to use hotspots to open flash games and galleries etc.

-------------
gordee -
NotFlashProductions - Interaction Design Innovative Digital Displays

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-01-2008 at 9:49am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Gordee, you can add a .swf with a button. Create a button then go to Actions>Misc>pop up image>+. When the pop up window opens find the swf file (in the "Files of type" field you will have to click on the down arrow to open it up for .swf files). In the "location" field select where you want the .swf to open on the skin. It will not open in a seperate browser window but on top of your skin, so make a space for it if it will be running the whole time of the tour. I have never added sound to a .swf but it is my understanding that it will work in Tourweaver.
Hope this is what you are looking for.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by tbrusson on July-01-2008 at 2:29pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
The main isssue with .swf and sound is the problem of synchro. It will probably play but the sound can be out of synch. (the problem comes from the technology itself not tourweaver so there is nothing you can do about it but using other format such as fla. movie which would be possible in TW4)

That's the reason why the best video solution (meaning a video of a talking woman with a synchronized sound) is .fla

It was planned to be release with the previous update of tourweaver due to some problem it will be delayed and released in the version 4.

I just hope that the possibility to configure a flash streaming server will be available in order to play it without jeopardizing the loading time of the tour (in that case, the loading time of the .fla move is independant of the loading of the toureaver tour; it does not add weight to the tour)

This possibility could provide the ultimate real estate virtual tour having both vr and high quality video (for example h264 fla video). It could be a true presentation with the real estate salesman/woman presenting the house/flat and having the possibility to explore it in vr.

thierry

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-01-2008 at 4:01pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks for the update tbrusson. I was not aware of the synchro issue as I only use .swf for my intro's and slideshows of my stills that I put in a popup.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by nerjaace on July-01-2008 at 5:39pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi realtor jerry, .swf files work fine apart from the sound. I recently discovered that once you close the .swf file the sound comes back after about 10 seconds! Despite this bug being fixed in the last update. I have reported it to easypano so hopefully they are looking into it again. The other issue I discovered was that my swf movie although I created it not to "loop" - it looped when played through TW3.

I agree with thierry on the issue of being able to have a mix of VR and high quality video - it really would be exceptional. Imagine having the option to replace the map viewer or have a "video viewer" playing actual .fla or mpeg4 video whilst you interact with the tour - truly awsome :)

Message posted by bruxist on July-04-2008 at 1:56am
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts

I just came upon some background info on Flash Player v9 swf files and looping problems: gsinner.com blog. Looks like Flash Player v10 might be the answer to your problems when it gets released.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register