Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Fonts & Sizes Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jeffy on November-13-2003 at 4:25am
View Jeffy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jeffy Search   Visit Jeffy's Homepage www   Quote Jeffy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jeffy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2003
21 Posts

Love the program!!! I can now do most of what I have wanted to do for a long time.

Couple questions/problems.

The fonts & sizes in the skin designer don't match up the finished product. (using same computer to create, then publish, then view in Internet Explorer.)

The buttons (such as "turning right") most of the time don't respect the transparency of the gif.

Also, TourWeaver is shut down, but I still have two copies of java left running.

So far so good. I'm impressed with v1.0!!! Love to see v1.1 ;-)

Will be posting samples/actual working tours shortly!

-----------Jeffy

PS. Would like an email address to report other errors (misspellings ;-)

Message posted by Jeffy on November-13-2003 at 7:03am
View Jeffy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jeffy Search   Visit Jeffy's Homepage www   Quote Jeffy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jeffy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2003
21 Posts

It would *really* be nice to have the "labels" in the skin developer allow more than one line. It would make it a lot easier to line stuff up.

A File->Preferences->StartUp Directory option would be nice. I do all my tours on my computer, but all data files are kept on the server. It takes a while to navigate to them each time.

Check out: www.seetucson.com/test/test.html for a first shot. (Poor stitching & the buttons aren't hooked to anything yet. I'm working on it. ;-)

Message posted by windy on November-13-2003 at 5:04pm
View windy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by windy Search   Quote windy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
windy
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-13-2003
14 Posts

Thanks for your support and interests in Tourweaver 1.00.

1.As to the problem that the fonts and sizes, that is because the images are published as the format of Java  applet. However, Java applet is limited when it works on the Internet Explorer and controlled by the JVM. 

2.If you want to create the effect of transparency of the buttons, you should select NO of the ButtonEffect Item in the Skin Panel. Otherwise, after you have chosen "Yes" of this item, the published image will have the three kinds of transmitional effects and some background color of the button will be set as default.

Your suggestion of adding some labels has been submitted to our DM System and will be taken into consideration.

You can email us via support@easypano.com if you have any questions.

Your close attention is highly appreciated.

Easypano Support

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register