Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: tw3 not to configure partial panorama Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by panomark on February-26-2008 at 4:03am
View panomark's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panomark Search   Visit panomark's Homepage www   Quote panomark Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panomark
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
August-18-2005
6 Posts

http://www.easypano.com/showkb_255.html

Here you say that it is easy to show a panorama partial, but in real life it is not to achieve: the problem is that I go to trouble shooting for tw3 and end up in troubleshooting in tw2, anyway the problem is that in tw3 is is not possibel to show a panorama partial. Not the way thats mentioned in the above link and also not in other ways I try to find out. Solve this issue please.

I did not get any answer on: Ticket ID: 6082

Please solve

Message posted by unouno on February-26-2008 at 8:03pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
I have the same problem:

I need to show 270 deg. of a 360 deg. scene and tw3 doesn't work.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-27-2008 at 8:36am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I can't seem to get the above link to work for me. Yes you can have total control over the movie including partial panorama. In TW3 click on "help" and search for "movie" and there you will find all kinds of information on this. Basically you have to create a new movie (a copy of the same movie). Click on "Movie Rec" and copy and paste the movie as a new movie. Make the new movie the default movie. From here you can do anything you want with the copy. TW does not allow for changes in the original movie or slideshow. I'm sure others will provide much more information on this. I'm a newbie and not very techie but I figured out how it works in less than an hour. Of course it will take longer to master but the basics are simple and explained fairly well in the help section.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-28-2008 at 11:24am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Finally got the link to work and tested the instructions. It does work but not like the instructions say and surely not in a professional manner.. The best way to get the total control you want is to make a new (duplicate) movie and you can controll everything.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by Rob63 on March-08-2008 at 8:37am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

I could be wrong, but it has been my experience that you can create a new movie and have a panorama be a partial panorama in the new movie, but then, if you click on the thumbnail for that particular scene, you get the full panorama again.

In my opinion Easypano simply has not fixed this problem correctly.  You should be able to do what the instructions say you can do - for each pano:

Solution: Firstly, if the scene is a 360 deg spherical panorama, don't select Partial, select Full 360. If you want to make only 180 for the 360 deg scene, go to the scene and adjust the pan values on the properties panel of the scene, that is the min. and the max. For example, adjust the min. to -30, max. to 150, then you'll get a 180 deg panorama.

Robert

Message posted by smooth on March-08-2008 at 9:11am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Make sure when assigning the thumbs etc that you are choosing the "new movie track" by default it will return to "slideshow" movie track.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-08-2008 at 1:05pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Smooth, not quite sure what you mean by "assigning the thumbs etc.". I have my new movie as default and it plays as laid out. But I have the same problems as the others, when I click on a thumbnail it defaults back to slideshow movie track as you stated above. I have TW pro, just not sure how to accomplish what you are trying to tell us.
Robert, I tried your solution but it still defaulted back to slideshow movie track.
Here is a link to tour I'm playing with. http://realty360tours.com/pro_tour/Greenville_Project/_flashvr/TourWeaver_Greenville_Project.html

-------------

Message posted by mskp on March-09-2008 at 8:30am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, here is a link to an issue I posted using TW2.0 but it still remains in version 3.0.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=3135&SearchPagePosition=2&search=mskp&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=6&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

That means that every adjustment you make to a scene, changes that scene in your default movie, but when you click on a thumbnail image, on the list or combo box name, the image/scene shown is the unedited one, loaded in the original and not changeable slideshow. Something EP has to change in future versions I hope.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-09-2008 at 9:24am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Martin, that explains everything better than I ever could. Everyone that has an issue with this and would like to see it fixed should contact support, maybe they will do something if they understand it is a major issue. I will send mine in today.

-------------

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-14-2008 at 10:37am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I have a ticket in on this problem and after several emails I do believe they understand our needs and have submitted to the PM (what ever that is). Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register