Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: pop up window Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pankost on February-26-2008 at 1:29pm
View pankost's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pankost Search   Quote pankost Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pankost
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
December-12-2007
13 Posts

My name is panagiotis

I would like to ask about Tourweaver 3.00 Professional Edition

Can we in the actions to make  an image a pop up window instead of  link URL  and pop up  image??

I would like to pop up a google map site without my tour to close

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-27-2008 at 12:05pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Yes you can have an image in the pop-up window but I don't think it can be any larger than the skin.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by pankost on February-27-2008 at 3:49pm
View pankost's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pankost Search   Quote pankost Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pankost
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
December-12-2007
13 Posts

thanks for your answer

I dont want to open an image in a pop up window

I want to open an another site like google maps with a link from an image in the skin.

and i want that site to open to an another window because if you open it from the link url action it close the skin .

pankost

Message posted by mskp on February-27-2008 at 4:59pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, pankost!

I hope I understand what you are asking for. First of all, remember that you can choose how you want or need the window to open when you choose as an action, "link to url". But I think that you want more a pop up window with the page inside and that that page appears over the tour. That means that the tour remains behind. Well I post a link were I just created something very simple just as an example. Hitting the hotspot a popup window opens with my website, obviuosly with a smaller window then required. You can do that creating an action script. Under "Actions" of the hotspot and there under "Misc" the last one is "Execute Script". There you have to paste or type the script you create. Actually I did not create that script. I just took one created for me for another job and changed the link. That is why it looks not the way it should, but as an example and to show that it works I thought it would be enough. I hope that helps, good luck!

http://www.msk360.com.ar/images/pruebas/popuplink/TourWeaver_Project3.html

Regards, Martin

Message posted by pankost on February-29-2008 at 5:18am
pankost
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
December-12-2007
13 Posts

thanks Martin

this is great

this must be the solution to my problem.

now I think I need your help again

I dont know anything about java script

can you tell me what  must I write to pop up a window like" www.example.com"??

Message posted by mskp on February-29-2008 at 7:03am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, pankosT

As told I actually know nothing about scripting. The code I used for the example I showed you is one created for me but for a different kind  of popup. I think other forum memebers can help you with this. This is the code I used. Obviously replace destination site with the url you want to link with.

una_variable=window.open("your destination site", "popup", "directories=no, menubar =no,status=no,toolbar=no,location=no,scrollbars=no,fullscreen=no,height=300,width=400,left=50,top=50");

You also have to adjust the size to what you need.
I hope this helps. At least you have something to start with.
Good luck.Regards, Martin

Message posted by pankost on February-29-2008 at 8:13am
pankost
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
December-12-2007
13 Posts

thanks again Martin

I put the script in  an image with my www.example.com  but when I clic on the image in the tour it says that the browser cant find the site.

I will open a new post if someone who knows java script can tell us better

thank again

you put me in the right way

Message posted by mskp on February-29-2008 at 11:18am
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, that is as far as I could get.
Hope someone will have an answer.
Now what is the url you are trying to link with?

Remember to paste the link as it appears on the address bar like this:

http://www.msk360.com.ar/

Regards, Martin

Message posted by pankost on February-29-2008 at 12:24pm
pankost
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
December-12-2007
13 Posts

I write it  in an image/actions/misc/exetute script as you sent it with this site :

una_variable=window.open("http://maps.google.com/", "popup", "directories=no, menubar =no,status=no,toolbar=no,location=no,scrollbars=no,fullscreen=no,height=300,width=400,left=50,top=50");

when I open the tour and clic on the image it close the tour and says that it cant find the site . It doesnt open a new window

can you try it and tell me??

thanks again

Message posted by mskp on February-29-2008 at 2:27pm
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, I just copied the script and pasted it into the tour under Execute script

http://www.msk360.com.ar/images/pruebas/popuplink2/TourWeaver_Project3.html

Of course the size is not the needed. Remeber did you follow the right steps. I suppose yiu did.
Choose hotspot. Under "Prop&Actions" of that hotspot choose "Misc" and there "Execute Script". Once open paste the code and done.
Is it that what you want to obtain? What you see in my cheap and simple example? If yes, keep trying, in some place you are missing something.

Reviewing your post you said you paste it in image/action/...etc. Why under image?? It has to be there what you are doing different!!!

Good luck, Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register