Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: distortion in Flash Viewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by areimer on February-26-2008 at 11:23pm
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts
I have migrated over to the Flash version of TW and have been generally happy with the output however there remains one glaring flaw which is in the waivy distortion which appears towards the periphery of the frame.  This seems to be unique to the flash viewer as I do not see it in the immersive image previewer.  I seem to recall that the programmers are working on this and hope that it will be fixed shortly.

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

Message posted by areimer on March-04-2008 at 12:00pm
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts
For the information of anyone concerned about this issue, Easypano tells me that there will be a significant improvement in the flash viewer in the next upgrade, one month from now.

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

Message posted by willie on March-05-2008 at 7:21am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

That's great news and I hope easypano manage to release it on time. I also hope it is less jirky in the dissolve transition and the panning as well.

Willie

Message posted by Crafty on March-13-2008 at 4:58am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts

Look forward to that and hope too that 1) It pans smoother with less distortion of straight lines 2) transitions are smoother and 3) change the flash detection to flash 9 only not flash9.xxx

Come on EP show us what you can do1

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register