Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Yellow Loading Screens Anyone? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Redwoodguy on March-13-2008 at 8:19pm
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts

Is anyone else having a problem getting their loading screen to appear as anything other than a bright yellow, with the white outline of company's logo showing through.  I'm using the "fire phoenix" skin and yesterday, the program starting crashing about midway through the tour and I talked with "Joe" at "Live Support" and texted him the error messages I was getting and he had no answers.  Today, the program has allowed me to almost complete recreating the tour, but now it won't display my Gray/Blue/White logo on the loading screen-and yes, I am using the Pro version, I know you only get the EasyPano logo with the regular version.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Erin

Message posted by smooth on March-14-2008 at 1:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Erin,

What is the loading image? .gif, .jpg, progressive, baseline etc?

You may need to save it in a different format.

I have never seen the "yellow" you are describing.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Redwoodguy on March-14-2008 at 5:10pm
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts
No, Smooth I was using a .jpg format, but what I discovered was that the dimensions of my image-which I thought I had resized per the size of the loading screen, were in fact LARGER than the loading screen.  So apparently, if you attempt to use an oversized image on the loading screen, the Deadly Yellow Screen appears.  Although I don't know how the image got resized larger than the loading screen, once I again resized it, it worked beautifully!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register