Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: You Tube Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on March-19-2008 at 4:09pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to output in a format that can be uploaded to You Tube? Any and all information on this subject will be appreciated.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by rfh12002 on March-19-2008 at 4:31pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
The only thing I can think of is using something like camstudio (free) to screen video capture your tour...?

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by smooth on March-20-2008 at 1:11am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by realtor jerry on March-19-2008

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to output in a format that can be uploaded to You Tube? Any and all information on this subject will be appreciated.

YouTube (by Google) suggests the best format is .mpeg4 format which is what H2.64 is. Though I do not know off the top of my head if the Codec version used by Tourweaver will directly be up-loadable to YouTube. (I just tried to test it but the YouTube site is under maintenance).

Anyway, output your movie file in H2.64 format from Tourweaver after you have written your own movie track path. Attempt to upload this H2.64 AVI file to YouTube. If it fails, convert the file using Windows Movie Maker into .mpeg4 format with the aid of ffdshow-Tryout at 30 frames per second and then upload.

Shouldn't be any harder than that really.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-20-2008 at 7:22am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Smooth and rfh12002, I'll try these suggestions.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-20-2008 at 11:59am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

I can confirm that Smooth's way worked (did anyone think it wouldn't). It uploaded with no problems straight from the TW avi output. The picture quality was poor and the sound did not load however the sound did not work when played local either. I downloaded camstudio and will play with that.
Any suggestion on how to get the sound to upload (MP3).

-------------

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-20-2008 at 7:24pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I went back and loaded the movie into Windows Movie Maker, added music and saved as .wmv. This also uploaded to YouTube with no problems. The quality is still poor but it's up there. The quality was fine before outputing to video.
Any suggestions on how to improve the quality for YouTube postings?
Here is the link to YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow6Ct2HdCKs

-------------

Message posted by smooth on March-21-2008 at 2:37am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Jerry,

Mate, I viewed your tour from start to finish and it was quite good. Of course the display quality was poor but you cannot do anything about this as YouTube re-compresses the video to their "default". I tried last night by uploading a 8mb videoramic tour and the exact same tour in HQ 98MB and the end result once YouTube does it thing is the exact same crap poor quality movie. So all you can do is use it for what it's worth.

Thoughts: 

• Add a still image slide in the movie suggesting to view the video in higher quality at your own URL.
  • Do more then just basic pans around a room by adding some tilt up/down or zoom.
  • I felt you FOV was not natural and rooms looked distorted (though did give an impression of the rooms being larger)
  • Music was fine except the obvious end-start. Better to overlap the audio tracks with some fade. Though I realise this is your very first one and purely a tester.

Still, it's all progress and one step over the opposition.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rfh12002 on March-21-2008 at 8:16am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Yeah I agree with Smooth..YouTube just reduces the video quality down to their necessary size, therefore camstudio wouldn't do much either as it would still be reduced in quality. Maybe its value is more as a taster and an advertising tool - taking people into the proper URL - than as a tour option in itself.  One cool thing about it is that you can use it as an infomercial for your product and embed the YouTube video right into your webpage.

HTH

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-21-2008 at 9:47am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks for the comments and advice. I will be using this as just another avenue to advertise my real estate. I believe I will be able to add links in the right hand side information section. With today's market we have to think outside the box. I can also make a movie in Windows Movie Maker out of stills, I'll see if this will give better quality. I tried CamStudio and it will be good for making tutorials. Is that what you will be using Smooth for your new tutorials?

-------------

Message posted by smooth on March-21-2008 at 10:33am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by realtor jerry on March-21-2008

Is that what you will be using Smooth for your new tutorials?

I use Capture Cam Pro for tutorials or Flash Demo Builder

But could just as well use Jing or Wink

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register