Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Previews work, Local Publishing-No GO Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Redwoodguy on March-30-2008 at 1:24am
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts
I've got a great tour that looks great in preview, but when I publish it locally on my pc, all of a sudden, the tour just stops at the first panorama.  Neither Applet or Java make a difference.  Anybody else experiencing this problem?  I also occasionally get the error message "Instruction set at "0x009fb3d9" referenced memory at "0x0d730b2c".  The memory could not be read".  The pc is nearly new (3 months) and what little hair I do have is being pulled out slowly.  All suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

Message posted by smooth on March-30-2008 at 1:33am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Flash or Java?

Have you rebooted your computer (you could have reached your RAM maximum) How much RAW does it have? How many "other" apps are running at the same time? How large is the tour?

Have you used and spaces/symbols in any of the naming of files?

Understand that the "preview" and the final are displayed using different versions of Java.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Redwoodguy on March-30-2008 at 1:41pm
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts

Smooth,

Flash or Java?

I have the most current versions of both on my pc.  As to what version of Java gets used and at what point, I noticed in my error log that TW uses 1.4.2_06-which I have, all the way up to 1.6.0_05.

Have you rebooted your computer (you could have reached your RAM maximum)

Many times.  I have a System Optimizer that continually tells me how much RAM is available and when I'm running TW, usually 1.44GB is available.

How much RAW does it have?

Not sure I understand your question.  There are no RAW or .NEF images in the tour.

How many "other" apps are running at the same time?

Norton in the background, Trend Microsystems in the background and occasionally Outlook Express, but I close it once I've check my mail.

How large is the tour?

7 Panoramas, 10 stills, 14 maps (the tour is of a National Forest)

Have you used and spaces/symbols in any of the naming of files?

Yup, could be the problem, will go back and rename those files with spaces in their names and see if that makes a difference.

Understand that the "preview" and the final are displayed using different versions of Java.

No, I didn't know that.  However, since I have all the upgrades, TW has its pick of which version to use.

I'll change the names of the space-filled files and get back to you.  Thanks for the tip!

Erin

Message posted by smooth on March-30-2008 at 2:42pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

How much RAW does it have?

Not sure I understand your question.  There are no RAW or .NEF images in the tour.

That should have read RAM not RAW  and I see in another post you state 2GB.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Redwoodguy on March-30-2008 at 4:36pm
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts
Right, 2GB.

Message posted by Redwoodguy on April-02-2008 at 6:27pm
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts

Smooth,

I didn't find any unnecessary or illegal characters in my naming schematic (I used to be an old Unix developer and know how cranky it gets if you try and snaek in some illegal character or space).  I did though, for the sake of real squeeky clean titles for all the images, went through and renamed them-same name, but was very cautious that I paid attention to every character.  Didn't seem to help.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Erin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register