Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tour Stops for No Apparent Reason Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Redwoodguy on April-01-2008 at 7:50pm
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts

Hi Folks,

After many false starts, problems, etc.  I finally and slowly rebuilt my national park tour. Wehn I preview the tour, everything is flawless (well, ok sorta flawless), but it runs the way I want it to.  HOWEVER, when I publish it both locally and to my server, it stops at the same scene every time.  I've tried replacing it, changing its position on the timeline, mkaing the next image a still instead of a panorama-no go.  Has anybody else encountered this After they have published a tour?  Would you be willing to share your secret?  I'll even bribe you if it comes to that-I am just totally out of explanations.  I live in the very north of California with 2000 year old Redwood trees just a stone's throw away-I'll bless anyone who comes up with a workable answer a 2000 year old souvenir!!  Obviously "publishing" a tour changes some dynamic that is not documented or I am making some grievous error when I fill out the publishing form.  Thanks for any advice-I'm so close, yet so far....

Erin

Message posted by rfh12002 on April-02-2008 at 1:09pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Oh the other thing I've found is that 1.25 and 1.3 has problems if you use a pano image which has different sized dimensions - if I add in a newer scene with higer resolution then 'weird' things happen again. Check the details view in your folder to see if this is an issue.

HTH

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Redwoodguy on April-02-2008 at 6:41pm
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts

Dear HTH,

Thanks for the advice, but my tour is only 10MB, and I keep all the resolutions to 72 dpi and overall panorama images are 1000 pixels by 500 pixels, so there is real consistency there.  And all the stills are around 100K each at 72 dpi.  Maybe I just have a haunted machine??

Cheers,

Erin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register