Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: browser window size Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tblworld on April-08-2008 at 4:44am
View tblworld's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tblworld Search   Visit tblworld's Homepage www   Quote tblworld Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts
Hello all, Have been using TW3 since lauch and really enjoying working with it. My question to the techies as I am not one is; Now I have recently created a Google map with my tours on please view it via my website if you have a look at my website you will see here.. Ideally I want to show the tour in the Google info window not as it is now opening a large browser to show the tour. Can I control the size and position of the browser window to display the tour? I can do this via a resize from my web page but  not via the link in the Google info window. can I do it in the Published html file?  Any help and advice is appreciated. I am a monkey see monkey do chap. Thanks to all in advance Brian

Message posted by smooth on April-08-2008 at 5:02am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

After a quick look and think I believe this will be most suited to an iframe.

Create an iframe in the same page as the Google map and when you click on the map hotspot it will open in the iframe "Window Hole" on the same page.

Regards, Smooth 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register