Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: IE7 v Firefox problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wacsabe on April-09-2008 at 5:56pm
View Wacsabe's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wacsabe Search   Visit Wacsabe's Homepage www   Quote Wacsabe Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wacsabe
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-03-2005
13 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get a TW production to show inside a web page authored in Dreamweaver.
I've succeded with IE7 but not with firefox
Here's the web addy for the test http://www.events-digital.com/tours/Property/tw_test/
If anyone knows where I'm going wrong and would like to point me in the right direction I would be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Wayne.

Message posted by pixelator on April-09-2008 at 7:48pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Works fine for me in IE7 as well as Firefox 2.0.0.13. ? May just need to update your java for firefox?

What are you getting on the Firefox page?

Message posted by smooth on April-10-2008 at 2:41am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, I can confirm it is working with both I.E 7 and FF

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Vince on April-10-2008 at 3:29am
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
And Safari on my Mac.
Vince

Message posted by Wacsabe on April-10-2008 at 6:22am
View Wacsabe's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wacsabe Search   Visit Wacsabe's Homepage www   Quote Wacsabe Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wacsabe
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-03-2005
13 Posts
Interesting.
Here's a link to the screen grab as I still can't get Firefox to display correctly.
http://www.events-digital.com/screen-grab/
I have the latest FF and Java update.
I just wonder how many other FF users will have the same problem.

Cheers,
Wayne.

Message posted by pixelator on April-10-2008 at 7:20am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Wacsabe,

What is not displaying correctly for you? The screen grab shows the tour on the FF page. Is it not spinning? As for other FF users, we have tested and works fine....as far as the tour goes. Supply us with detailed information on what is not displaying correctly for you

Both IE 7 and FF look exactly the same on my pc.

Message posted by Wacsabe on April-10-2008 at 9:12am
Wacsabe
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-03-2005
13 Posts
Compare:
Firefox
IE7
You'll notice in the shots that IE7 displays the TW skin within the web page (as it's meant to) where as FF only displays the TW skin!! I'm trying to get FF to display the whole web page with the TW skin embedded the same way IE7 does.
If you are all seeing FF and IE7 displaying the page identically then I probably have an issue with my laptop.

Cheers,
Wayne.

Message posted by pixelator on April-10-2008 at 11:39am
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
In your original post the link pointing to the tour is:
http://www.events-digital.com/tours/Property/tw_test/

Above link shows the same in IE 7 and FF....Nothing embedded.....both show white pages.
FF

IE 7

With that said, I have noticed that the url is different from the original post.
Screen Capture Of IE 7 URL

We need to be looking at the same link to properly test...

Edit 11:52 EST
Tried the new link and both tours are still showing in FF and IE    7 with nothing embedded other than a logo and copyright off to the right. Again both look exactly the same.

IE 7

FF

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register