Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: start navigation with NO click Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by beto33 on April-09-2008 at 6:32pm
View beto33's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by beto33 Search   Quote beto33 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
beto33
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
April-09-2008
3 Posts

I am working on virtual tours with educational purposes. Working with very litle kids, I wonder if there is a way to start to "navigate around" just MOVING the mouse, with NO LEFT CLICK of the mouse pointer.  I preffer to start my scenes with 0 velocity, and when the mouse moves, then I can turn around.

But whit very little users, it is always a problem to remind them the use of the left button of the mouse pointer.

I hope someone can help me to allocate the variable or setting to avoid the use of the left click.

Any Ideas??

Message posted by rfh12002 on April-10-2008 at 3:53pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey Beto

I'm not sure that there is a way around this (although people on here have lots of skill so they might well have a work around).

If I can help in any other ways then please yell. I am a primary school teacher and I am also a qualified nursery teacher (but haven't taught in nursery since my training).

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by rfh12002 on April-10-2008 at 3:56pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
Could you make large buttons next to the viewer window?  A large arrow up, down, left and right so that the pupils simply click on those...then they only have to worry abotu clicking the mouse and not clicking AND moving it.

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by beto33 on April-14-2008 at 3:18pm
View beto33's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by beto33 Search   Quote beto33 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
beto33
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
April-09-2008
3 Posts

rfh12002:  thx for the reply... but I really NEED the no click option. this will simplify things a lot.

Any expert advice out there?

Message posted by easypanosupport on April-15-2008 at 9:03am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi beto33,

If the panorama moves with the mouse (no click),turning up, down, left and right, I think it will look like out of control. As the tour can run automatically, even if the kids don't click anywhere, the tour will run continueously from this scene to the next. So, we think that this option might not be useful for kids. If there is other circumstance, please let me know.

Thanks!

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by 360texas on April-15-2008 at 9:16am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

No mouse click is same as "Autorotation"  as long as the mouse arrow is over the scene.. it will move along the horizon.

Or are you referring to the scene following the mouse arrow ?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by beto33 on April-17-2008 at 11:21am
beto33
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
April-09-2008
3 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by 360texas on April-15-2008

No mouse click is same as "Autorotation"  as long as the mouse arrow is over the scene.. it will move along the horizon.

Or are you referring to the scene following the mouse arrow ?

this option could be useful: If the scene can follow the mouse arrow with no click. It can be done?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register