Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 3.00 updates are available Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on April-20-2008 at 10:37pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear Forum members,

Tourweaver 3.00 is updated (builder 3.00.080418 download). Here are the new features and fixed bugs:

New Features:

[+] Add a new action: show/hide mapviewer to control the mapviewer in the normal display of a tour.
[+] Support partial cylindrical panorama in flash output
[+] Support the transparency settings of components (like Button, Hotspot, Radar, Listbox, Combobox, Thumbnail, TextArea, MapViewer) (Only for flash)
[+] Add three transition effects: CIRCLESSPINSLIDE (Only for flash)
[+] Fonts and sizes of thumbnails are editable
[+] It is optional whether to display percentage loaded.
[+] Support images with .png format (Only for flash)

Fixed bugs:

[-]The other radars do no reaction when the scanning area of the current radar is all over the map, therefore the current radar should be put at the lowest level (for flash).
[-]The response area of hotspot with text is not correct (the action added to a hotspot only with text is hard to trigger) (for flash).
[-]Hints of hotspots display unstably.
[-]Long URL link doesn't work when applying the action "Link URL" (for flash).
[-]There is viewing issue when a tour runs under IE7 and MS JVM.

Improved features:

[*]The three states of the mouse images display in actual size (for flash)
[*]Flash displaying quality improved (for flash)

We have made a tour sample to show some of the above new features. Please take a look at it: http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html

Sorry that the feature of pop-up "flv"and "3d object movie" is not supported in this version, as there are still some bugs. Programmers are working on it and we will offer this feature in future versions.

regards,
Easypano

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Redwoodguy on April-20-2008 at 11:40pm
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts
Your Upgrade Failed!
I got the following message when I attempted to integrate your upgrade with my existing program: "An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file:
DeleteFile failed; code 5
Access is denied.
Click to try again, Igore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation."
Please Explain or Remediate immediately. Also, explain why you created the Flash Version of Tourweaver in Ver. 9.0.12, but insist potential viewers and customers who activate a tour via the internet have to have Ver. 9.0.28, which ALL sides, official and mirror REFUSE to download-even though they state you are getting the version you selected-in EVERY CASE it turns out, that all Adobe will allow you to download is ver. 9.0.12. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Your continued lack of thoroughly testing your software before releasing it is becoming a real liability and justification to abandon Easypano altogether.
Erin Stevenson

Message posted by easypano on April-21-2008 at 6:24am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi Erin,

First, we need detailed information before we can figure out your problem. Please tell us in which step did the error occurred, whether you have uninstalled your current version, what is your current version, your system information and etc. We have tested the software carefully for a long time before we release the updated version and I think you'd better contact Easypano support team with the detailed information.

For the Flash player issue, Tourweaver builds virtual tours in flash version 9.0.12, but this has nothing to do with the player plugin version that people use to view the flash virtual tour. We suggest a version of 9.0.28 or later be installed so that viewer can see better result. I believe most people have installed latest flash player version.

Regards,
Jenny

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-21-2008 at 9:26am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I downloaded the new version yesterday without uninstalling the old version and it seems to work fine. I of course copied my skins and tour files to another location but it seems to have picked them up without having to move them to the new version.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by jamesot on April-21-2008 at 10:14am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts
I did the same as Jerry and works fine on my system as well.

Message posted by loule on April-21-2008 at 11:56am
View loule's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by loule Search   Quote loule Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
loule
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
April-21-2008
3 Posts
it works for me too
i still have the old version installed.

Message posted by Redwoodguy on April-21-2008 at 2:38pm
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts

Jenny,

When the install problem occurred, I did file a report with the EasyPano Support Team, complete with the error message I received, my operating environment, etc.  What I did not do, as suggested by some of the replies above, is install the new version without unintalling the old one.  I will try that next and see if the same problem reappears.

As for the Flash problem, I really am at wits end.  It plays just fine when the tour is local-on my machine, but when I upload it to my server and attempt to play it, then I get the error code that I need Flash 9.0.28 in order to play the tour. I have tried upgrading my system repeatedly, but at every Adobe site I've visited, even though the download "says" it is updating me to Flash 9.0.28, when I finish installing it, it is always 9.0.12.  I have gone so far as to attempt to download Flash 9.0.65 BETA, and even that comes up as 9.0.12 when the install is complete.  I'll drop a note to  Adobe and perhaps they canhelp me figure out what is happening.

Erin

Message posted by smooth on April-21-2008 at 3:02pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Erin,

Go here and download the correct Adobe Flash Uninstaller

Then update your Flash again with the current version at this location.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by easypano on April-22-2008 at 1:24am
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi Erin,

I have tested the installation procedure, and find that when I click to run Tourweaver installer with current version of Tourweaver running, the same error happens: An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file.....and the file it refers to is called avcodec.dll. This is because the software is running, so if you close the program and click retry and the installation will be successfully completed.

Regards,
Jenny

Message posted by bruxist on April-22-2008 at 2:41am
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts
Hi Erin,
Question - do you get an ActiveX warning Pop-up at the same time as you see the standard "To view virtual tour properly, Flash Player 9.0.28 or later version is needed." statement?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register