Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: 'Hidden' Hotspots in 1.3 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rfh12002 on May-06-2008 at 6:16pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey all

Been having this problem for a while. Because my tours are quite large in terms of scenes and because I often have still images linked to each scene I put together a tour and checked it to ensure that all the hotspots linked and linked back.  Now when I want to make another tour I simply name my new images the same as the ones in the original tour and then copy thes new ones over the old ones. Usually this means all I have to do is move the forward hotspot over the correct place and the same with the others - much faster than making everything from start...

however...

What I've noticed is that sometimes the original hotspots seem to be 'behind' the image.  They dont show up in the 'hotspots'  menu (which means I can't get at them to delete them) but they DO show up in the scene menu and also, very annoyingly, in the preview menu.  Only way round it is to delte the scene and start it again.

Has anyone got a simpler idea than that?  It would be a big help!
Thanks

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by carolyn on June-06-2008 at 5:15am
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts
no, I never encounter such issue. So I suggest you contact Easypano customer service team for a solution.

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

Message posted by willie on June-06-2008 at 12:41pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi  rfh12002

TW3 has just been updated (June 4th) It might just be worth downloading the latest version and having a go with that. Other than that, try right clicking on the hotspot and selecting 'bring to front'. Does it not show up in the Object pane?

If my memory serves me correctly, I seem to remember a problem with hotspots between TW1.3 and TW2.0. I had a quick shiftie through the forums but couldn't find any reference to it. I ended up deleting the scene and rebuilding my tours.

Willie

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-07-2008 at 8:29am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

I've moved up to 3.00 now so things seem a bit better.

Thanks muchly

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register