Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 3.00 is updated on May 9th Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on May-09-2008 at 5:07am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear all,

New updates for Tourweaver are available. In the latest version 3.00.080509, you will find the following changes:

New feature:
[+]Add a property to Mapviewer to control the initial display of the Mapviewer.

Bug fixes:
[-]After closing the added Popup Image which is a .swf file with sound, the sound still runs without a stop.
[-]The problem about three-state display of the close button of Popup Image.

Improved features:
[*]The problem about the source images replication in the published zip package.
[*]The opacity effect of the related components displays in a WYSIWYG way.
[*]The mouse is sensitive in flash player and the flash scene image is hard to control.

Please download the latest version of Tourweaver 3.00 here: http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html, and install. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or new feature suggestion.

Regards,
Easypano

Message posted by VRtour.nl on May-09-2008 at 9:43am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

I have a two strange sound problems.  Before I report a bug to Easypano, Im curious if you can hear the same problem.  

To see the problem execute the following sequence.

Problem 1:

The sounds start playing (not a part of the swf), when you closed the popup-screen you hear a Unidentified r

Message posted by jamesot on May-09-2008 at 9:57am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

Harry,

I tested your tour and noticed the problems you have noted above.  It looks like the fix for sound turning off for .swf files is not working right.  As far as I can tell everything else works great untill you use the photo button and have the .swf file popup.  Then sounds errors and the sound mute/ play button does not work any more.  Please send this example and errors over to the EP team. 

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by jamesot on May-09-2008 at 10:25am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

Harry your pics load fast and look great on full screen.  What size of file and amount of compresion are you using?

Also I tryed a side by side comparision to test out the

[*]The mouse is sensitive in flash player and the flash scene image is hard to control.

I did not notice any diffrence between the new version and version and the last release.  Is it just me?

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by jamesot on May-09-2008 at 10:56am
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts
Update.  The .swf popup locked up my 2nd machine upon closing the popup every time, but this does not happen on machine 1.  Both of my machines are 2.0 dou core Asus laptop with 2 gig ram running windows vista premuim. 

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by thedhgroup on May-10-2008 at 11:57am
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I am also experiencing the issue with the run away sound after closing the pop up window.

Jamesot, the mouse sensitivity problem only existed in the previous update (build 80418). The build before that (build 80115) was OK and in the last release it is kind of OK. It is not quite like it was in build 80115 but close.

Personally I wish I had more control over that somehow. I personally like heavy weighted interaction. There is no need to spin around so fast that you can't see what you are looking at. Folks new to 360 interaction need to have it as easy as possible. Scenes spinning out of control does not give a good impression.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by jamesot on May-12-2008 at 9:57am
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

I agree.  EP should add a setting of max spin speed that is adjustable.  Like the auto rotation speed slider.  That way we can set the max speed and we wount have new clients spinning our of control.

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by disjo on May-12-2008 at 2:17pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
Hi Harry,

read the PM (it's in dutch).

Message posted by VRtour.nl on May-13-2008 at 6:40am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Thanks guys for your answering.

I have sign in a ticket to report this bug. When there is a answer, I will report it here.

Gr, Harry

NB: @-jamesot, the images in this sample have a dimension of 4800x2400p. The quality is ok, but they can be better.

Message posted by VRtour.nl on May-13-2008 at 11:14am
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

EP has answered my bug report: 

• The problems you came across are really strange, and we can't find answers through your description. Would you mind sending your project files to us? We will test it on our end.  

Some minutes ago I have reopened the Ticket an send EP the project file(s).

Gr, harry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register