Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver Feature Requests/questions Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by chapt0r on May-13-2008 at 3:25pm
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
I have decided to take a more in-depth look at tourweaver and see what I can do with it. I was looking to add some of the following to my tours:

1. Print tour information. I found the action to apply to the button but it seemed like a "shotgun" approach to printing, and wasn't sure on what parameters it was printing. Is it just taking a screen grab and then dumping that to a printer? Is there a way to point this function to a specific file to print?

2. Often I feature stills in one thumbnail and then panoramics in another thumbnail object. Is there a way currently in tourweaver to over lay these and hide/show based on buttons clicked? Basically to consolidate some real-estate on the tour.

3. Is there a way to pull in an Iframe into a tour, or pull external data in. (i.e. realtor listings page) that we might be able to pull in, vice just link to?

Appreciate the feedback and talk more soon.

W

Message posted by carolyn zhang on May-15-2008 at 11:17pm
View carolyn zhang's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn zhang Search   Quote carolyn zhang Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn zhang
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-15-2008
1 Posts

1. As to the Printing action, yes, it is taking a screen grab and then print it. Currently, there isn't such a way to point this function to a specific file to print. But you could submit your feature request at http://www.easypano.com/callcenter_f.html to Easypano support team.

2. I don't quite understand you. But with Tourweaver 3, you could hide/show hotspots or radars. Please go to the action panel to try this feature.

3. Tourweaver 3 supports Iframe, please see a sample at http://www.easypano.com/upcasetest/iframe/index.htm.
To achieve this effect, you could edit your own Iframe-left, rtop, rbottom, like below:<frame name="rbottom" scrolling="auto" src="TourWeaver_shhotspot.html">. And then put the published tour in the same directory, the same file folder.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register