Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Back button javascript Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by unouno on May-19-2008 at 12:42pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Willie,

I tested to and works very well, How do you do that?

I'm trying to implement java functions also without any result.

Could you tell me please the contents of the ACTION in the return button?

Thanks

Raul

Message posted by nerjaace on May-19-2008 at 1:29pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi Willie, here is a screen print of what I see. No back button showing :(

Message posted by nerjaace on May-19-2008 at 1:38pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Willie, I have just tried your link in Firefox and i get to see all of your webpage and the backlink which works. Can you try positiong the tour lower down in the page and i will see if it works in IE6.

Message posted by nerjaace on May-19-2008 at 1:42pm
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Willie, on second thoughts I have reduced some of the toolbars on my browser that was hiding the top part of your webpage! I now see the back ward link and it works fine. Pray tell me the exact javascript you have used in the Action box as I have tried every which way and it does not work for me!

Message posted by realtor jerry on May-19-2008 at 6:42pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Thanks Willie, I tried the code and it worked fine. The only thing is I have to double click to go back. Is that the way the code is suppose to work or is it maybe a setting on my computer?

Nerjaace, if you haven't found it yet the code is:  javascript:history.go(-1)

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by willie on May-19-2008 at 7:18pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi all,

I have inserted a screen print and instructions on how to insert the javascript used in my examples.

I hope my instructions and image are clear enough. In not, just say!

http://www.ipan360.co.uk/test/back_button.html

Willie

Message posted by realtor jerry on May-19-2008 at 7:31pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

I checked both of yours out, the Flash you have to click twice and the Java you only have to click once. Do you know if this is just nature of Flash?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by willie on May-19-2008 at 8:32pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi realtor jerry,

I only click on the back button once and it works as expected. I am using IE7 (7.0.5730.11). Also tried it with firefox (ver 2.0.0.14) and it also required a single click to go back. as far as I can imagine, I would expect both the flash and the java to behave the same, but I'm no expert on the inner workings of these things so dont know why you have a different experience from me.

It would be interesting to hear feedback on what other folk's experience is.

Sorry I can't be more help

Willie

Message posted by nerjaace on May-20-2008 at 5:22am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Eureka! Java back button now working. Nothing to do with the script as I had that correct. When i upgraded to TW3 Pro I opened up my existing project in the upgrade version only to find the execute javascript not functioning. I have rebuilt the project from scratch and no problem at all now. Apart from the double click issue as mentioned in this post.

Message posted by willie on May-20-2008 at 8:47am
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Glad all is OK now.

regards,

Willie

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register