Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Problem viewing tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by emarts on May-16-2008 at 12:32pm
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
I am having trouble seeing my tours in Firefox (version 2.0.0.14) on a Mac (OS X version 10.4.11).
Here's a link to a simple tour:
http://electronicmediaarts.com/z100/apartment.html#

What am I doing wrong?

I am using Tourweaver 1.30 professional.

Message posted by Vince on May-16-2008 at 1:02pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
It runs fine for me on my Mac with Safari. I don't have Firefox to try on that. What is the problem you are having?

Message posted by tbrusson on May-16-2008 at 1:03pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
I tried viewing your tour with safari 3.1.1 on mac OX 10.4.11 (with all the updates including java) : It works although it does take quite a long time to load; I tried with firefox 2.0.0.14 :after a very long time, it loads the panos but I could not turn in any direction.

thierry

Message posted by emarts on May-16-2008 at 1:10pm
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
Well, for me it doesn't seem to load at all. Maybe if I waited even longer it might load. But that's obviously unacceptable.

Any ideas, anyone?

Message posted by 360texas on May-16-2008 at 2:33pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I am running a PC Vista Ultimate IE 7 and Sun Java and 6 mbps adsl.

I see the typical output page TW creates showing your code sample.  When I click the link... it pops up a tiny new page with a light brown skin and 3 items to click on the right side eg  kitchen... etc

In the Java Console:  It seems to stop loading and then throws a java plugin Exception error that reads

"Exception in thread "RefreshThread" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

Maybe you can Easypano research "Out of Memory Error"  or Java heap space  and see whats going on.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by emarts on May-16-2008 at 3:33pm
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
Dave, where does that error message appear? Right in the window?

Message posted by 360texas on May-16-2008 at 5:29pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

First the download begins.... then see the popup window, see the brown skin with the pano window on the left side and the 3 links down the right side... progress bar stops at about 98%.  Nothing is happening,  no blinking activity lights on the modem and router.. just stops.

So I have Sun Java engine installed and the Java Console enabled.  || Tools | java console | selected.. and small box opens that shows me the error message

Exception in thread "RefreshThread" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

So I copy and paste from the java console box to this forum message  

Hope this helps

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by nerjaace on May-16-2008 at 5:43pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
It works fine for me on XP. One of mine did not work in full screen mode running dual screens on Vista (just out of interest).

Message posted by emarts on May-19-2008 at 10:44am
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
I just discovered that if I play launch the tour locally from my computer, it plays fine. Perhaps it has something to do with the size of the images (4000 x 2000)?

Message posted by emarts on May-19-2008 at 10:51am
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
Aah ha! That must be it! i resized the jpgs to half the size and posted here:
http://www.beckgrouponline.com/wip/apartment.html#

See if these will work for you guys. It works for me.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register