Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: DevalVR technology -- Easypano can use? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Handler on May-21-2008 at 1:26pm
View Handler's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Handler Search   Quote Handler Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Handler
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-17-2008
12 Posts
Hi all,

Have u guys seen the DevalVR player? It's a small player that you can use to view panoramic .jpg files.

http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/productos/index.html

Background: I just recently purchased Easypano Studio2007 last week... I am using Tourweaver to make virtual tours and am quite satisfied with the program.

Viewing the Flash output files that I made with Tourweaver, I thought it was quite nice. But then I saw the DevalVR player, and I was stunned at how much smoother and clearer DevalVR is.

Go try viewing the same .jpg file with Tourweaver's "twviewer.swf" program, and then the DevalVR player. You will be amazed at the difference. O_O

Suggestion for EasyPano: would it be possible to find out what technique DevalVR uses to display video, and incorporate that into Tourweaver? That would be really awesome

Message posted by vilmer on May-21-2008 at 4:49pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
And you think it's a good idea to post about the competition of easypano on the easypano forum because..?

-------------

Message posted by Vince on May-22-2008 at 12:15am
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
It looks like it requires a unique viewer download to see the tours. I think I'll pass.
Vince

Message posted by Handler on May-23-2008 at 6:57pm
View Handler's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Handler Search   Quote Handler Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Handler
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-17-2008
12 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by vilmer on May-21-2008
And you think it's a good idea to post about the competition of easypano on the easypano forum because..?

If you had bothered to look, you would've seen that it's a small (600kb) freeware utility for viewing JPEG files. Not exactly a competition for $1000 Easypano software.

Always helps to look first before you speak.

Message posted by unouno on May-23-2008 at 8:25pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
I agree with handler DevalVr player is a tool to view jpg and tiff files generated by Panowever, and several users of this forum shows their panoramas using the DevalVr plugin.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register