Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hotspots problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mrgaric on May-23-2008 at 10:57am
View mrgaric's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mrgaric Search   Quote mrgaric Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mrgaric
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-03-2007
14 Posts

I recently updated my Tourweaver from the original version 3 to the latest version.
Now when I create tours the hotspots in the main SceneViewer the hotspots are behaving unpredictably. Some of them appear and some do not and I don't really see any pattern to it. In some scenes some of the hotspots appear while others don't and in some scenes none appear or all appear.

It may be noteworthy that I am using skins that I designed myself, but they worked fine before I updated.

Any suggestions or even ideas of where to start looking would be greatly appreciated.

-------------
Thanks

Message posted by carolyn on June-06-2008 at 5:04am
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Have you used copying or pasting to create a new hotspot? If so, I suggest you delete the copied hotspots first, and then add new ones to have a try. If this still can't resolve your issue, I suggest you contact Easypano customer service team directly.  

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register