Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Link problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by areimer on June-10-2008 at 12:58am
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts

If you have a look at the tour on the following link, you will notice that in the lower right map menu, the word "Lower" has no "r" on the end.  

http://72.249.12.87/vt/misc_vt/VICC/vicc_06_06_08/#

When I put this together in the editing mode, there does not appear to be a problem but when I publish, the "r" disappears.  If i change it to another letter such as an "n", there is no problem except for the fact that "Upper is not spelled with an "n".  I have tried playing with the dimensions of the text box but this does not help.  Some other font types seem to work and if I add a second "r", they both appear, giving me "Lowerr".  It seems to be some kind of glitch in the output generation and it is driving me nutty.

Any thoughts?

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

Message posted by unouno on June-10-2008 at 11:39am
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Alan.

I had a similar problem and I solved them changing the word to CAPITAL letters also you can add a dot

Very Nice tour.

Could you tell me please the size of your panoramas?
and in the pre-function room Did you use HDR?

Thanks
Raul

Message posted by areimer on June-10-2008 at 2:08pm
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts

Yes, I noticed that there are ways to circumvent the glitch and I may have to use one of them but I am hoping that the root problem can be resolved.  I have also submitted this to the user panel.

My panoramas are 3000 x 1500 with medium compression and I have used HDR processing extensively.

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register