Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Embed a tour into a webpage? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by wozzaj on June-15-2008 at 9:39pm
View wozzaj's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by wozzaj Search   Quote wozzaj Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
wozzaj
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
June-15-2008
51 Posts

Hi All.

Coming from a newbie to this, can anyone tell me if it is pssible to after creating a tour of say a room or whatever, how can I embed that into a webpage? I just want to have examples of a functional tour operated by the mouse only as can been seen here at: http://www.360spin.co.uk/

Is this possble using Tourweaver, taking a Flash or Java tour and putting it into a webpage? Sorry if this sounds a bit vague, but by looking at the website shown I am sure you can see what I mean.

Thanks in advance,
Wozza.

Message posted by stampede on June-16-2008 at 6:14am
View stampede's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stampede Search   Visit stampede's Homepage www   Quote stampede Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stampede
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
September-22-2005
26 Posts

You can just use an <iframe> tag to get the result you want.

Something like this should work:

<iframe src ="http://www.yourwebpage.com/TourWeaver_yourtour.html"
width="yoursize" height="yourheight" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" align="default">
</iframe>

-------------

ActionPhoto International

Message posted by wozzaj on June-17-2008 at 1:58am
View wozzaj's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by wozzaj Search   Quote wozzaj Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
wozzaj
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
June-15-2008
51 Posts

Thanks for that. It kind of works doing it that way, but I have another issue now. What happenes is the image appears within a 'box' and no matter what parameters I change, I cannot reduce the 'box' to fit the image as i do not want to do it the other way or the images will be too large. You can see what I mean here: http://members.westnet.com.au/wjenkins/

Any help greatly appreciated!

Woz.

Message posted by nerjaace on June-17-2008 at 4:09am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi Woz, If you look at Stampedes post regarding the iframe you need to set the parameters right for the iframe. i.e the size etc.

The example below shows what you can do

<iframe src ="http://www.yourwebpage.com/TourWeaver_yourtour.html"
width="300" height="200" marginwidth="25" marginheight="25" frameborder="0" align="center">
</iframe>

Play around with these until it suits the size of your webpage.

Good luck

Message posted by wozzaj on June-17-2008 at 4:12am
wozzaj
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
June-15-2008
51 Posts

Thanks mate, I tried and tried and got it to work, but then came upon an even more confusing problem!! Whenever I insert an Iframe, EVERYTHING else on the page below it disappears!!! I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is and no matter where I put the IFrame, it does the same thing. This is a real pain given I want the IFrames at the head of the page!!!

Open to suggestions!!

Woz

Message posted by stampede on June-17-2008 at 4:50am
View stampede's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stampede Search   Visit stampede's Homepage www   Quote stampede Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stampede
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
September-22-2005
26 Posts

Woz...

You need to close the iframe with the  end tag </iframe>

And if you specify the height of the iframe it shouldn't expand to a larger size than the one you specify.

-------------

ActionPhoto International

Message posted by wozzaj on June-17-2008 at 8:40pm
wozzaj
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
June-15-2008
51 Posts

Thanks for the reply, but as you see from the link I posted earlier, I am ending it like that - got me stumped!!

Wozza

Message posted by nerjaace on June-18-2008 at 4:22am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Woz, can you send an updated link of the tour so that we can see the html in the webpage. Hopefully we can see what is going wrong.

Message posted by nerjaace on June-18-2008 at 4:33am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi Woz, I have just had a look at your original link and the html code is corrupt. This has probably happened if you copy & pasted the code which some text editors especially Front Page do not like.

You will need to correct this first and then see if you are having the same problem.

Message posted by wozzaj on June-21-2008 at 7:35am
wozzaj
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
June-15-2008
51 Posts

Hi nerjaace - you got it exactly! I could not see it at first when I started from scratch it was fine - thanks for the help though.

Wozza.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register