Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: ComboBox v1.02 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jeffy on December-10-2003 at 12:48pm
View Jeffy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jeffy Search   Visit Jeffy's Homepage www   Quote Jeffy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jeffy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2003
21 Posts

Help! In the new v1.02 my combo box is 1 pixel in height. The properties for the combo box show it to be 20 pixels high, and it is dimmed so I can't change it to try and get it to work.

Thanks!

-------------Jeff

Message posted by Willem on December-10-2003 at 2:37pm
View Willem's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Willem Search   Visit Willem's Homepage www   Quote Willem Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Willem
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
July-05-2002
26 Posts

In earlier versions I could place the combobox in the viewer, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Willem

Message posted by Long on December-10-2003 at 8:59pm
View Long's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Long Search   Visit Long's Homepage www   Quote Long Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Long
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-10-2003
49 Posts

Jeff,

Your problem is strange.

Would you please tell me your OS version, browser version and jvm version? And if you would have uploaded your tour to your server or emailed it to our support, it would help us solve it.

Long

-------------
Easypano Observer

Message posted by windy on December-10-2003 at 11:09pm
View windy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by windy Search   Quote windy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
windy
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-13-2003
14 Posts

Hi, all

In order to achieve a good balance between features and performance, we have made some changes in Tourweaver 1.01 upgraded from Tourweaver 1.00.We have deleted some functions which is relatively not very important but affects the performance very much. Accordingly, the speed is greatly improved, the memory occupation is saved, and the quality is far better than the previous version. 

Any components are not allowed to be placed on the map and the viewer in Tourweaver 1.01 and the succeeding versions. Considering that users may need to put some static hotspots on the viewer, we have carried out some special solutions on this program. Any button that is located upon the viewer will be regarded as the static hotspot of the viewer. Note that these static hotspots are not allowed to run over the frame of the viewer. 

If more and more requirements on customizing the viewer are put forward, we may design separately a Skin Module in our future version.

Windy

--------

Easypano Support

Message posted by Jeffy on December-11-2003 at 1:45pm
View Jeffy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jeffy Search   Visit Jeffy's Homepage www   Quote Jeffy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jeffy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2003
21 Posts

Dear Long & Windy (smile),

I am running WinXP Pro, IE 6.0.2800 and Sun Java 2 (v 1.4.1)

Windy answered my question. The ComboBox was in the viewer window (even thought it didn't look that way due to the Frame Image!!!)

See my latest version/attempt at

www.SeeTucson.com/test/test.html

(No comments about the poor stitching. It is just for testing purposes and was the photos were done by hand ;-)

---------Jeff

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register