Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: edit the config.bin Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by flosch on July-04-2008 at 7:21am
View flosch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by flosch Search   Quote flosch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
flosch
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
October-04-2007
3 Posts
hi,

i need to edit the config.bin
is that possible?

2 changes that i need:
- my tourweaver.html are required in a php-code, so the diretory settings in the config-file are wrong, and have to be edit
- i want a tour with 40 scenes, and 20 sequences - and i want to set the starting sequence with a variable in my php code.

in tw1.3 the config.txt was in plaintext!!!

greets flo

Message posted by Hoosier3D on July-08-2008 at 11:54am
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts
It would be nice if the code were open source... I am finding a lot of limitations to the software. If it were open source, we could really expand the possibilities. I may actually end up abandoning it all together if I can't make my tours more "Web 2.0" in appearance.

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

Message posted by callgary on July-11-2008 at 1:36pm
View callgary's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by callgary Search   Quote callgary Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
callgary
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-19-2002
59 Posts
I agree. I can't tell you how many times I have missed the ability to edit the code. With all the improvements to Tourweaver, removing the ability to edit the code is, for me, a monumental step backward!!! A huge mistake!!!
PLEASE - Can explain how to edit the code in TW3???

-------------
callgary
E-mail Gary
Every moment is a learning experience. What have I learned today? What have I taught today?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register