Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: mouse friction Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jordi on July-09-2008 at 3:52am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
I'm almost sure it's not possible, but I have to ask if there's anyway to change the mouse friction properties, since it's one of the worst points in TW from my view...many clients who are not used to spin around, just get carzy and sick of turnning so quickly... EP team should make a new window where you could adjust some parameters of the mouse behaviour...

If someone is so brainy that knows some way please tell

thanks in advance

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by Genseng on July-14-2008 at 1:49am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

If you want to make the scene images spin more slowly, you can adjust the scene images' spin speed in its "properties&actions" panel. 

Message posted by jordi on July-15-2008 at 4:24pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
I know I can make the image spin more slowly, but this is not what I want....

I need to have more friction in the mouse, so when you are spinning the image with the mouse control, the images doesn't go so fast, and so you can better control the image...

I'm almost sure this is a feature is not possible now, but TW will include it in the future, because it's something easy to code...

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by jamesot on July-18-2008 at 10:49pm
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

Jordi,

I agree with you on needing to limit and/or control the speed when a user is dragging it with the mouse.   I have asked easy pano several times to add another setting to limit the maximum spin when dragging it with the mouse to make it easier for people to control.  Maybe if more people start to request this feature they will finally add it.

Message posted by jordi on July-20-2008 at 6:27pm
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
yeps,

they could change it anyway... If you realize, when you are in the Immersive view of TW3, this issue we are talking about is resolved... If they are already able to control the friction of the mouse, why they don't add it as a new feature,

I hope soon we could download new version

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by selfmade648562 on November-06-2011 at 12:23am
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
I find it disheartening that this was requested way back in 2008 and still has yet to be incorporated into the core of TW.
This is definitely something that needs to be added. Without friction the tours seem a little cheap and not as professional and elegant as tours created with other programs such as flashificator.
I have had NUMEROUS clients complain about this. Hopefully someone watching will take our request to heart and add this in a future release sometime soon :)......within the same decade ;)

-------------
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.

Message posted by selfmade648562 on November-06-2011 at 5:46am
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
Hi DominiqueGEORGE, I am in agreement with you.

Allowing posts with competitors names would most definitely put the fire under your butt to make sure that you are staying ahead of the game, or at least in the same playing field.

If someone hadn't pointed out a tour that blew me away, I would still be making crappy quality tours for $50 a scene instead of amazing tours for $225 a scene.

-------------
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.

Message posted by smooth on November-06-2011 at 6:57am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

[This thread has been edited with some posts removed to meet the common consensus.]

It was and is my opinion that it is improper to refer to opposition software on a forum that is supplied and paid for by Easypano as it is against their interests.

But as the general consensus is that it should be a free for all without general respect for those who provide and maintain this forum. I have returned the software named mentioned.

Good luck with your ventures.

Message posted by cheer on November-09-2011 at 3:09am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Thank for your honest and sincere feedbacks and suggestions .

We respect your opinion about mouse friction and we are trying to improve this feature.

We need and we are doing it . Thank you very much!

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by funkens on November-09-2011 at 5:49am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
I do agree with you all that some more mouse friction would be of importance.

Good luck Cheer convincing the rest of Ep!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register