Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Two Problems: Music and Output Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by lapinkulta on December-12-2003 at 5:31am
View lapinkulta's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by lapinkulta Search   Quote lapinkulta Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
lapinkulta
Standard Member
Standard Member
Austria
August-10-2003
35 Posts

Hi there,

I have two problems with my first tour.

1.) I can not add any sound. I have converted a mp3 song to au format and added it to the path. When i publish there comes also the folder "Sounds" with the song inside, but it doesn't play. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong? I have also tried to put a sound link on the map (just for testing) but it also doesn't work. Is there a file size limit for the songs?

2.) When I publish, I do not choose the option "Compress BMP to JPG" but the images are still compressed to JPG. Must be a bug. Source pictures are of course BMP.

Any help appriciated.

Oh, here's the link to my first tour: http://www.isc.at/penthouse_preview/

Tell me your opinion about it.

Greetings

Gerwin

Message posted by smooth on December-12-2003 at 8:50am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Gerwin,

I believe sound files are limited to ONLY .au

You cannot use .wave, .mp3, .wma etc.

Your tour looks very nice, thank you for the look.

Keep up the great work.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by lapinkulta on December-12-2003 at 12:17pm
View lapinkulta's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by lapinkulta Search   Quote lapinkulta Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
lapinkulta
Standard Member
Standard Member
Austria
August-10-2003
35 Posts

Hi smooth,

As written in the original post I have of course converted the mp3 file to an .au file.

Yeah, would be a nice penthouse to live in :-)

Greetings,

Gerwin

Message posted by tdmerch on December-12-2003 at 1:06pm
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

Nice tour Gerwin!  How large are your panos?  I thought they took too long to load but the images sure are sharp.  Maybe I look at too many VTs during the day and I get a little inpatient.  Good luck with the audio, I haven't tried that yet.  How much for the penthouse, I take it?

Tom

Message posted by smooth on December-12-2003 at 1:31pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sorry Gerwin I misread your first post.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by lapinkulta on December-12-2003 at 4:19pm
lapinkulta
Standard Member
Standard Member
Austria
August-10-2003
35 Posts

the penthouse is a € 8000 rent monthly... hmm... guess i keep on making lot's of panos.

the panos are jpg and about 500 K each.

did anybody try the BMP output already? I only get jpgs even I choose not to convert.

greetings

gerwin

Message posted by Long on December-14-2003 at 9:03pm
View Long's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Long Search   Visit Long's Homepage www   Quote Long Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Long
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-10-2003
49 Posts

hi lapinkulta,

Because someone use sun jvm to lanuch the applet of the web page, and the sun jvm can not decode the bmp format image. And we want to covert bmp to png, but ms jvm can not decode the png. At last, we decide if someone import bmp we covert it to 100% quality jpg. And if someone choose to covert, then we allow him to set the quality of the jpg.

-------------
Easypano Observer

Message posted by windy on December-15-2003 at 2:41am
View windy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by windy Search   Quote windy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
windy
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-13-2003
14 Posts

Hi, Lapinkulta,

When you convert au files by Adobe Audition which is previous Cool Edit 2000, two settings as follows must be undertaken.

a) Adjust Sample Rate as 8000

b) Click the Options button to choose "mu-Law 8-bit" when saving as au format

In this way, the converted .au file can be played in Tourweaver.

--------------------

Easypano Support

Message posted by lapinkulta on December-15-2003 at 4:46am
lapinkulta
Standard Member
Standard Member
Austria
August-10-2003
35 Posts

@windy
thanks. sound works fine now.

@Long
I see. Than the text is missleading. Maybe worth a change in the next update?

Greetings,

Gerwin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register